New from Cambridge UK

Options
Hi everyone, I've just joined via new iPhone App, which I came across, loaded and liked. Started my diet last August and have lost 22 kilos, most of it in the first 3 months following Dukan Diet (but all that rigorously). Was surprised by hpw effective it was. BUT flat lined through Christmas and on till around end of March :-( But spring now, keen to pick up where I left off, regain a little discipline and lose another 9 - 10 kilos. That would get me into the middle of the recommended body mass index zone for my height, which is where I'd like to be. Don't know what you think but my first impressions are that the MFP Daily Diary could be really helpful as an easy way to set goals for what I eat in the evening, which frankly is where I usually come unstuck ! My experience with the 'low carb' approach was very encouraging, mainly because it got me off to a good start. Wishing you all the best with your program. If you'd like to share tips and ideas, want some encouragement or just a plain old natter, here I am :o)

Replies

• bethy1983
    bethy1983 Posts: 11
    Options
    welcome to MFP and i will send you a friend request :) good luck x
  • michelle_4173
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I just started (again) today! We can do this!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck to you.
  • bubblybabeuk
    bubblybabeuk Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome I am from Hampshire I will send you a friend request too. Good luck with your journey.