What cardio exercise or machine works best for you???

MysterChiz
MysterChiz Posts: 5
edited September 26 in Fitness and Exercise
For myself, I have to give it to running on the treadmill and/or cross-country running!!

Replies

• jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    I love running outside, but I just cannot do it everyday. When I'm at the gym, I kill it on the arch trainer. I feel that I get a better workout on it than all the other equipment. The fan helps, too! Hahahaha!!!
  • Treadmill is my machine! Still walking, but hopefully will someday be able to run!
  • Yeh, its not good to run everyday anyway...the muscle group needs to rest as well. I love running though...just did a complete 5 miles yesterday at Stone Mountain (GA). First time in years, I completed 5 miles. On to 6 now I guess.
  • Fitness Kickboxing -- with gloves and bags and little bit of crazy stuff mixed into the class. I never get bored and the hour flies by.
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    I don't go to the gym, but I have a stationary bike and I love it! I'd like to have a treadmill but have to wait until I can afford it...the bike was given to me by a relative and I REALLY appreciate it! When I don't feel like jumping around for my workout or when I want to burn extra calories it's there to help me get the job done!:love:
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    treadmill!
  • northernchic
    northernchic Posts: 117 Member
    I just got an elliptical and I LOVE it!!
This discussion has been closed.