Anybody trying to loose about 35 more pounds to reach their

Options
Hey i would like to start a support group:) anyone who has about 35 more pounds or close to there left to loose please jouin:) lets check in every day with eache\other. That will help motivate us to want to stay on the sight and log in our food:) Introduce and tell a little bit about yourself like this if you would like to join:)

Hi im Andrea, Ive lost 9 pounds, starting at 162, and i am currently 153. My goal is abou 125 pounds by summer, which is right around the corner!

Replies

• deannar417
    deannar417 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Deanna. I started at 198 and now at 185. My GW is 130. I'm having a very hard time right now with numbers goin up and down.
  • deannar417
    deannar417 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Deanna. I started at 198 and now at 185. My GW is 130. I'm having a very hard time right now with numbers goin up and down.
    guess I should explain that I starting my goal before I joined MFP. So it doesnt show my total weight loss. :smile:
  • katie9730
    katie9730 Posts: 24
    Options
    Hi, I'm Katie. I'm at about 150 pounds and I want to get down to 120 pounds. Feel free to add me.
  • missvics
    missvics Posts: 112
    Options
    I'm trying for about another 35 pounds. I've lost 22ish right now counting what I lost before start MFP. I'll take all the support I can get!!!
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Ashleigh...I started here at 220, I'm now down to 195. My first goal is 175 (20 more!!!)...but I believe I want to get down to 155 for my ultimate goal. I hopefully want to get to 155(40 more) by the start of the next school year, which is the end of August.
  • iamanne
    iamanne Posts: 67
    Options
    Hi I am Anne. I am currently 180 lbs. My goals is 140-145. Feel free to add me and we can support one another. :happy:
  • afasnacht
    afasnacht Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Alicia and I'm currently 180.2 and I would like to be like 135ish maybe lower...kind of depends on how i feel at that point. I started MFP at 181 and I've only been doing this for like a month now! I'm having a very hard time losing as well! I have about 10 lbs to lose to get back down to my prepregnancy weight and boy were they right when they said the last 10 are the hardest to lose! Today is going to be a hard day since it's Easter and I LOVE chocolate! It's also my husband's birthday and we have a big birthday dinner later!! Tomorrow will be a new start for me and I hope we can all help each other push through!! :happy:
  • snobuny032
    Options
    Hi, I'm Frannie
    I started at 199lbs and am at 185 lbs now.. My GW is 135 lbs
    seems like I am always losing and gaining the same 5 lbs lately.. When I get to my goal weight and people ask me how much weight I have lost I will tell them I lost 2000 lbs but gained back 135 lbs! lol
    Feel free to add me (:
  • MacSkillz
    MacSkillz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Hello!! My name is Lesley and when I started MFP in January, I weighed 265. I am now very proud to say I weight 249!!! ^_^ My goal is to weight 200 by the end of the year. It has been a difficult journey as of late and I could use all the support I can get!! Add me if you like!!

And Happy Easter!!
  • riopower
    riopower Posts: 3
    Options
    I am in. I had a couple of bad days because of some personal issues. This lead to bad eating :devil: but I woke up this morning and back on track.:bigsmile:
  • riopower
    riopower Posts: 3
    Options
    POP is very evil. Water, water, water!! It sucks but I drink Pellagrino instead because I like the fizz!
  • pixietoes
    pixietoes Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Pixie. I started about a year ago at 230, I have 33 pounds to go before I make my initial goal. I'd love to join you. :)
  • Drealicious
    Options
    okay guys i want everyone to stay dedicated to this group, and aware us of your progress:) i will try my best to post a motivational quote every day:)
  • afasnacht
    afasnacht Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Ok so today was a weigh in for me, and I feel totally depressed! I've been doing the 30 Day Shred and I'm on Day 15...Level 2, and I haven't lost a lb since I started! Ughhh! I've also been adding in walking/jogging on most days! I've been doing more exercising then I've done in months and still no loss! I don't understand! I'm watching my calories/exercising...what more can I do! I wasn't drinking enough water in past weeks, but this week I've made a change to that and committed to drinking 8+ glasses of water a day! So now why am I not losing any weight???? If anyone has any answers it would be greatly appreciated!

SW 180.2

CW 180.2
  • missvics
    missvics Posts: 112
    Options
    Ok so today was a weigh in for me, and I feel totally depressed! I've been doing the 30 Day Shred and I'm on Day 15...Level 2, and I haven't lost a lb since I started! Ughhh! I've also been adding in walking/jogging on most days! I've been doing more exercising then I've done in months and still no loss! I don't understand! I'm watching my calories/exercising...what more can I do! I wasn't drinking enough water in past weeks, but this week I've made a change to that and committed to drinking 8+ glasses of water a day! So now why am I not losing any weight???? If anyone has any answers it would be greatly appreciated!

SW 180.2

CW 180.2

I'm going to start trying the zig zag method. Have you heard of this. It's supposed to help your body keep from plateauing. Do a search thru the forum topics and you can find more about it. Good luck!!!
  • chantel111184
    chantel111184 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm chantel
    When i started my weight lose journey i was 160lbs when i joined MFP i was 157lbs i am now 152lbs and would like to be at 120lbs so have 32lbs to lose need some encouragementand support. Hope we can all help and support each other to our healthy happy weight lose goals.