New to MyFitnessPal

Options
Hi Everyone.
What can I say my name is Jen I'm 25 and I cannot stand another day of overeating, have always kidded myself on I'm the bubbly fat girl. It stops today I can do this I can be the person I want to be.

Jen x

Replies

• blessed9993
    blessed9993 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jen! This is a great place to be. Sounds like your starting out with the right attitude, good luck with your new journey!
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    This is an amazing site for all that!!! Best of Luck on your journey....Please feel free to add me as a friend if you would like!!!!
  • ARMom8251
    ARMom8251 Posts: 194
    Options
    Yes you can be the person you want to be and so much more. This site and the people on it are awesome. I hope you find it as helpful as it has been for me!
  • nymamiyankee
    Options
    welcome and good luck...i started 15 days ago and am happy with what i've seen so far...dropped 7 pounds, but just with that amount, i already seem to have more energy b/c im eating healthier..feel free to add me as a friend if you want
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jenna!! This is an amazing site, and so helpful! I had the same feeling, tired of being the "bubbly" one, and so far this site has helped me stay on track!! Best of luck to you, feel free to add me if you like!! :)
  • EmmaShorter
    EmmaShorter Posts: 298
    Options
    Hi Jen!
    Good luck with your journey! Feel free to add me if you like?
  • JennaWaring
    JennaWaring Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your kind replies. This is the perfect place for me to be, beside people who are in the same mind-frame and focused on the same goal. Will keep you updated on the progress guys and girls. Thanks again. From Jen
  • write2sonya
    write2sonya Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!