I am on a roll..

Options
I started January one...I'm sure like many others...lol...I started at 321...my first week I focused on getting the crap out of my mouth..I lost 5 pounds..the next week I began focusing on getting more water..and I started to exercise a bit...I think three times...I lost 2 pounds..it was better than a gain..lol..this past week I worked out every day of the week..I went to Curves, I worked out on my elliptical...30 minutes...This week I lost 5.5 pounds..it was great..so far for this year I have lost 12.5 pounds!!!! I starting blogging on myspace.com/alanaspring, so that all of my friends and family would know what I was doing, and they have been so supportive..I even put pictures of my scale on there..and my big ol butt!!! It was my way to give it up..stop hiding..tell the truth and repent....I am 30 years old..and I dont want to go through anymore of my life overweight..I want to wear cute clothes, I want to ride a motorcycle, I want to drive a bumble bee...I wanna run with my daughter..and not bounce..lol...I am one hot mama on the inside..i just want it to show on the out....I notice that a lot of people have a lot of questions about calories..My post this past sunday is about calories..which is exactly what brought me here...to count away..1,1 glorious pound loss HA HA HA....lol...

Replies

• aahlight
    Options
    I started January one...I'm sure like many others...lol...I started at 321...my first week I focused on getting the crap out of my mouth..I lost 5 pounds..the next week I began focusing on getting more water..and I started to exercise a bit...I think three times...I lost 2 pounds..it was better than a gain..lol..this past week I worked out every day of the week..I went to Curves, I worked out on my elliptical...30 minutes...This week I lost 5.5 pounds..it was great..so far for this year I have lost 12.5 pounds!!!! I starting blogging on myspace.com/alanaspring, so that all of my friends and family would know what I was doing, and they have been so supportive..I even put pictures of my scale on there..and my big ol butt!!! It was my way to give it up..stop hiding..tell the truth and repent....I am 30 years old..and I dont want to go through anymore of my life overweight..I want to wear cute clothes, I want to ride a motorcycle, I want to drive a bumble bee...I wanna run with my daughter..and not bounce..lol...I am one hot mama on the inside..i just want it to show on the out....I notice that a lot of people have a lot of questions about calories..My post this past sunday is about calories..which is exactly what brought me here...to count away..1,1 glorious pound loss HA HA HA....lol...
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • sharondaley
    Options
    That is a great success story, well done and keep it up.

Im a little disheartened my self as this is my 1st week and I thought i'd done pretty well but the scales are'nt telling me that.......I still weigh the same I did when I began. :brokenheart:
  • smokin54
    Options
    :smokin: fantastic, keep up the good work, it is definitely paying dividends.
  • pmj315
    pmj315 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That is great, I like you, also started on the 1st of January. I started @ 222, I have cut down what I put in my mouth and go to the gym every day but Saturday and Sunday. I love this site and log all my food and exercise everyday like clockwork. I really don't like the scales so, I am choosig to get on it only once a month. My clothes already feel much looser, so I know I am losing but won't find out that magic number until the 1st of February. You are a great inspiration, keep it up, so that I can keep it up also...

PMJ
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Aahlight, you are a great inspiration. I think it is great that you are including you family in friends in your processs!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Good job. I know it's hard work, but it pays off.
  • aahlight
    Options
    So did ya work out today? I just got off work...I only burned 460 calories at work..so I have to do much of my exercise manually...I have a good job...so it works out...I just end up working out so late...the only thing that encourages me this late is the watch that tells me how many cals Ive burned..the other day I ssssssssssssooooooooooo did not want to get on the elliptical..so I ran downstairs to get my water..on my way back up the stairs i noticed how dang outta breath I was...so I decided I would go up and down the stairs 20 times...I looked just like the folks on biggest loser huffin and puffin..good thing everyone was asleep lol...every time i hit the top I was gulping the water...I know too that my body is changing..I put on my jeans that I hadnt worn in awhile..they were a bit baggy!!!! so lovely....lol...no one has commented about my weight loss yet....Im weighting....I am so excited for that first person..perhaps I will buy a secret gift for that first person to notice...that would be great...I will continue to keep up the good work...I am enjoying it..p.s the other day after the stairs I got on my elliptical for 30 minutes...felt great..I read when I'm on there....large print bible....lol...the words dont stay still otherwise lol........well...Blessings to alll....and if I am able to encourage you then fantastic...You all encourage me....thank you....