Looking for Nursing friends

Options
Hello I am a RN at a Level II trauma center in Michigan.I'm looking for RN to become friends to help motivate each other.:smile:

Replies

• nuemmedigg
    nuemmedigg Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi, am an RN in L&D. Not quite the stressful pace you are living, but can still be supportive. Add me as your friend if you like.
  • irisannRN
    irisannRN Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hey there !!! I am an RN as well. I help new moms that have feeding issues with their babies (through a large company that makes infant formula) Feel free to add me !!!
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm an RN in labor and delivery in Ohio-add me as friend if u would like :-)
  • gebhardt
    gebhardt Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi thank you for the support.I have friended you.
  • lipswife2011
    lipswife2011 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    HEY IM A RN IN TEXAS--WORK IN HIV & AIDS PRIMARY CARE OUTPATIENT CLINIC
  • ElizabethRN59
    ElizabethRN59 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am and ED RN. Feel free to add me! Good luck on your weight loss journey!!
  • supergirlpw
    supergirlpw Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Intensive Care San Francisco RN here....been on MFP since January and it's working!:flowerforyou:
  • caramelkisses704
    caramelkisses704 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am an Operating Room and Family Practice RN in NC. I'm always looking for someone to help keep me motivated lol. I am easily detered, bored, and letting myself talk myself out of doing what I know I can do haha....nurses are usually our own worst enemy and harshest critics. So, any way I can motivate u, will definately motivate me. Many blessings.:smile:
  • nursee67
    nursee67 Posts: 503
    Options
    I am an Rn in IL....work Med Surg! Feel free to add me! MFP is the place to be!
  • donnawilliams5
    Options
    Hi i starting on this plan from tom,also looking for new friends and support.Time to shift this weight i intend to do this xx
  • donnawilliams5
    Options
    Hi looiking for new friends and support i live in yorkshire in England. :))))
  • Tattooedmom44
    Tattooedmom44 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am an RN and work at a hospital near Toronto, Ontario. I work on a palliative until and love it.
    I will send you a friend request :smile:
  • Tattooedmom44
    Tattooedmom44 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am an RN and work at a hospital near Toronto, Ontario. I work on a palliative until and love it.
    I will send you a friend request

Should say palliative unit. Should pay attention to my posts :blushing:
  • lookatme09
    lookatme09 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hello, Im a ed nurse looking to be more fit and need a fellow RN to help me throught the journey