Sunday Blues

Options
Hey all.

Even with the bank holiday (who else has to work?! all day for me tomorrow) I still get the Sunday blues. Stems from school, have I done all my homework and now, as my weigh in is tomorrow AM, did I eat too much today, should I have gone for that run etc etc!

So I need motivation to get over the Sunday Blues. I am going to plan my weeks excercise, gym classes and runs... and get motivated!

Loopyluc

Replies

• cindy859
    cindy859 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Change your weigh in day! Make it Saturday or Sunday morning that may make a big difference in you mood for Sunday. Plan something you will look forward to, go out to brunch with some friends anything that will make you look forward to Sunday instead of dreading it--make it a play day instead of a worry day.
  • Loopyluc
    Loopyluc Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    its weird isnt it, how a weigh in can affect your mood. Still week one of the new healthy living out the way, time to focus on introducing the excercise in week two.

great ideas there, there is a good class on a sunday which i will start going to (not this week, its not on). Thanks Cindy! :)