NSV!!!! New Jeans!

Options
So as some of you may know my hubby and I have been remodelling our bathroom. Well, this morning we got right to work and just decided to stop because we have to go over to my MIL's for Easter. I realized too late that I had not done any laundry the whole weekend and didn't have any jeans to wear. I've been buying the cheap stretch jeans from Dollar General because I want to wait to get to my goal weight before I spend too much on clothes. Before I started losing I was in a size 22, though they did fit loosely. So, I go today and try on a pair of size 16 and YEP they fit like a friggin' glove!!!!!!! *happy dance* Total modivation not to gorge on Easter candy today!!!!

Replies

• Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! That is awesome. Happy Easter to you! Very nice~
  • michz
    michz Posts: 102
    Options
    Success! Great job!
  • PaulaDDN
    PaulaDDN Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    So awesome, i know how is that feeling, enjoy your Easter and go out and rock those jeans !!!
  • jgaht
    jgaht Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I'm looking forward to getting into my skinny jeans from last summer. :) Happy Easter!
  • Jenn070608
    Jenn070608 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Isn't that a wonderful feeling.
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    yippie!! what a great feeling!
  • chattychick
    chattychick Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!

I had a similar experience this weekend. But mine was a red dress that I bought 3 yrs ago (too small cause they didn't have it in my size). I kept it in my closet, tags still on and tried it on this weekend and it fit!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    That's great! My size 16 capris that I got from Target are getting too loose on me. I still have plenty enough hip to where they're not in danger of falling completely off yet, but it's pretty annoying. I don't even own a belt.
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Whet a amazing feeling right? Good for you!
  • poodle89
    poodle89 Posts: 17
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just motivated me. :happy:
  • lisa35120
    lisa35120 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    YAY! That's awesome! I can't wait until I fit into my shorts from two years ago.. I have a pair of really cute pink ones!
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    woohoo! Nice! Bet that was super exciting.
  • jazgal
    jazgal Posts: 122
    Options
    that is great ... congrats ... :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!