need friends and support

Options
Hi new to this site starting it tom for day one,so please help me and spur me on to shed the exstra weight.

Replies

• HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Friending you right now, you can do this!! :)
  • DollyDollyW
    DollyDollyW Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    started last monday, stuck at same weight for 7 weeks in ww and lost 4 pounds within days here, hoping to continue
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request :)
  • tiaasia5
    tiaasia5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are so organized with looking at what you want ot loose and i was wondering how you are going about loosing that .5 # week? do you have any recipes you could share. you are going to check in tomorrow on this site to let us know you are being true to your self and stay on track right.
  • write2sonya
    write2sonya Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hi there, welcome aboard! Good luck on your fitness journey, this site will prove to be very helpful.
    I am sending you a friend request....
  • donnawilliams5
    Options
    Hi thats great news on your loss,its the first time iv had a go at my fp,but a friend at work has been doing it and lost almost 2 stone.So going to try my hardest just i love food,used to doing slimming world and lost four stone but put it all back on.good luck x
  • yrivers36
    yrivers36 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sending u a friend request.
  • Starkle09
    Starkle09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    i just started the site last week. sending u friend request
  • Ladywindchaser
    Ladywindchaser Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi Donna just sent you a friend request also. My 2nd day here so I need some friends for support also. Thanks, Kim