Hello from Massachusetts

Options
Hello everyone,

This is my first time on this site and I am very excited to join! I know this weight loss journey will take some time. Therefore, I need to remind myself that healthy food choices, exercise, patience and support are the key components for a successful weight loss. Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smile:

Replies

• Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Nice to have you. It's a great site, very supportive and informative...and fun! Good luck with your journey.:drinker:
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello!! And Welcome from Oklahoma!!
  • melly196804
    melly196804 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. This is a great site you will find all the support and advice that you will need on your down days. I am glad to see you here.
  • robyn48
    robyn48 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome from New Zealand, you will meet some great people on here, if you need motivation just ask there will be someone to help you out, goodluck on your journey :)
  • poodle89
    poodle89 Posts: 17
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the welcome and support!!! I look forward to reporting my first week weight loss next week! Have a great week!!!!
  • jackibailey
    jackibailey Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too. Just finished my first two weeks. The people on this site are wonderful. I hope you will add me as a friend and we can motivate each other. Nice to meet you. Jacki
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am a Mass girl myself! Welcome to the site and good luck on your journey!
  • humglum
    humglum Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Feel free to add me so we can support/encourage each other (we have similar stats and goals)!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Have you checked out the One Week Weight Loss Challenge Thread? You just post todays weight, then whoever loses the most by Saturday will be the Winner. Maybe we will have a winner for Pounds Lost and Per Cent Lost too, I don't know bout that for sure.
    :flowerforyou: The Winner--Or Winners--get unlimited Bragging Rights. We'd love to have you join us there.