It'll take more than a zombie apocalypse to stop me now (-64

Options
9lbs.jpg

64lbs.jpg

look1.jpg

64loss.jpg

I will lose my last 36 lbs by my next birthday in October. I'm in the best shape of my adult life. I have lost 64 lbs in 9 months. Slow and steady wins the race :blushing:

To all the fatty's out there just starting out, stick to your guns. Imagine where you'll be in 9 months if you just keep on keeping on.

Boo-f*cking-YAH :heart:

Replies

• hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Amazing Job!!!! Keep it up!!!!! Slow and Steady is the best way!!!!! Congrats again! An inspiration you are......
  • beastlye
    beastlye Posts: 37
    Options
    I love the title of this post and your dedication--great job!
  • Plumpqt
    Plumpqt Posts: 156
    Options
    WOW! AWESOME! You look fantastic!
  • cunokyle
    cunokyle Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Gratz! Very good job!
  • Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wowza!!! What an amazing job you have done. Congratulations, you are looking Fabulous!!! Keep up the great work!
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    You own this! YOU ROCK! Very inspirational! You look fantastic! :flowerforyou:
  • Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Options
    wow! you look amazing. and thanks for the encouragement! :)
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!! Congrats lady!!! :)
  • dian1227
    dian1227 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Boo-f*cking-YAH is right girlie....Woooooo Hoooooo!!!
  • 726kdbailey
    726kdbailey Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great You go Girl! what is your workout routine and diet plan
  • bettyboop573
    bettyboop573 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    really shows your hard work when you see the pics side by side!! amazing :)
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Keep up the great work, I love seeing everyone's success stories :)
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    :happy: wow! you look great and are such an inspiration! way to go, you!
  • JMun
    JMun Posts: 409
    Options
    Great You go Girl! what is your workout routine and diet plan

I'm a pescetarian. I eat eggs, cheese/yogurt and some seafood. I eat 1430 net calories (or at least try to :blushing:) per day.

I work out 5-6 times a week. 60-90 mins cardio with HRM 4 times/week. I used a bowflex for strength training for about 3 months and now I'm doing bootcamp classes at the gym and free weights at home (3 times a week).

But when I first started I was only going for a 20 minute bike ride 4 times a week and eating 1700 calories per day. So the amount of exercise and lower calorie intake was a gradual process. I take breaks every 3 months to avoid burning myself out.

At the end of the day a calorie is a calorie. If I wanna eat cherry pie I'll eat a damned piece of cherry pie. I just make sure to count it. :grumble:
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good, bb!
  • SusieB01
    SusieB01 Posts: 89
    Options
    I LIKE YOUR PHILOSOPHY!! And I like your weight loss too! You're encouraging the rest of us. Thank you!
  • SusieB01
    SusieB01 Posts: 89
    Options
    I LIKE YOUR PHILOSOPHY!! And I like your weight loss too! You're encouraging the rest of us. Thank you!

Uh-Oh! I posted twice again--How do I do these things? Maybe I hit enter too hard because I was excited.
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Sista you are a fkn inspiration!!!! Glad you are my virtual pal! You can do whatever you want!!!! N then when we are both 'there' then it's maintenance wowza now if that ain't enough to scare the zombies I don't know what is? Looking good girl xxx
  • tannaleigh
    tannaleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    waa waa wee wa, VERY NICE! :)

I like your philosphy too! I just way over did myself with easter chocolate... but I can regain focus tomorrow without feeling deprived. :)
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!