Does anyone know what workout

Options
Does anyone know what workout I should do to get the fat from under my arms by the shoulder blade? That area that hangs over your bra. I'm not a big girl, but I seem to collect fat in that area.
Thanks!

Replies

• kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    you should put your hands together in front of your chest in a praying position (fingers straight) and push your palms together. If you feel the pressure in the right areas then youre doing it right :)
  • n0pants3ver
    n0pants3ver Posts: 175
    Options
    bump
  • fluffy831
    fluffy831 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Lat rows or pulldowns - that works that area really well. Push ups with help tone too. If you can get your hands on an old FIRM workout, most of them do lat rows and specifically mention it's for toning the area along the bra line.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Two or more miles walking fast, or elliptical (awesome machine). Any of the more popular dvds, 30 day shred, zumba etc. Biking, tennis, anything that you enjoy which also requires exertion.

There isn't any way to isolate fat loss. You gotta start in the kitchen and finish in the gym.
  • HappyFeat
    HappyFeat Posts: 16 Member
    Options

There isn't any way to isolate fat loss. You gotta start in the kitchen and finish in the gym.

^ Well said. Spot reduction is impossible. To lose fat in your trouble area, you've got to lose fat equally from all body parts. Increase your lean body mass and drop fat via metabolic resistance training + interval training, and eat very well.

Good luck!