Simple Ideas?

Options
Hia!

Well I'm new! And I was wondering if anyone knew of any simple, easy, and affective workouts. If so, please let me know!

Replies

• michz
    michz Posts: 102
    Options
    I'm a netflix user - I go onto their website a pick a different video to instantly watch everyday! It's fun and keeps it interesting.
  • superjae5
    superjae5 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Ellipticals seem to burn calories well, and if you have a movie to watch, all the better.

For me, I had to sign up for something to get me working out, something I enjoyed. It's kung fu. But you could also take a dance class, aerobics, tai chi, yoga, etc. Find something you're interested in. Then you're losing weight AND having fun, and that way you'll stay motivated.
  • bstiver
    bstiver Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Zumba and walking.

Also, vidoes are really great. If you live near a goodwill you can find them for only a dollar of two.
  • kpadilla411
    Options
    I'm a netflix user - I go onto their website a pick a different video to instantly watch everyday! It's fun and keeps it interesting.

Wow! I didn't know Netflix had exercise DVD's and I didn't even think to look.
    Thanks for the info. I will definitely work out more at home, when I'm too lazy to go to the gym.
    What's your favorite?