Looking to buy exercise equipment? Try Craigslist.

Options
hifinm
hifinm Posts: 42 Member
I just wanted to let everyone know that there are some great deals on exercise equipment on craigslist. do your due dilegence and figure out what you want and what it costs in a store. then look through the listings. I found a Weider Club 8470 Weight System for $200.00. It sold for over 700 new and this one was in perfect condition, barely used. I didn't have to assemble it and the guy delivered it for me. I posed a picture of in on my profile.

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip!
  • blakeym
    blakeym Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Absolutely.....but please dont go and look at anything alone, please take a buddy or three.
  • OliveLucas
    Options
    Thank you for the tip! Garage sale is also a good place to find some bargain. I bough a ez-bar and two set of weight plates at dirt cheap price yesterday... I was so happy. :smile:
  • christiejf
    Options
    That was exactly how I bought my gym-quality recumbent bike for about 120. It's an older model and they didn't have a power cord, that was why they sold it so cheap but I was able to get a universal cord for less than $10 for it. Best purchase ever. :-)
  • donicagalek
    donicagalek Posts: 526
    Options
    Yes! Freecycle, Salvation Army, garage sales and CRAIGSLIST! I've got a treadmill, a rebounder, a rowing machine, a cardioglide and a TotalGym - all of it for under a hundred dollars.
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Got my treadmil and airclmber for 150 more than a year ago...
    But seems wen I want to sell ppl are douchbags and wanna offer me bugers ...grrr