Supplements

Options
I'm just wondering if there are any others out there that use any supplements and if so, do you get any good results? These are the ones I've tried and the results I've gotten.

Trimspa - Didn't really do anything for the weight loss but gave me a little bit of energy. It made me shake a lot and feel jittery.

Dexatrim - I got big boosts of energy with these but wound up being really jittery when I'd take them. Got very slight weight loss results with them also.

Zantrex 3 - Again, didn't really do much for the weight loss but did make me feel very awake without the jittery feeling. It didn't give me the expected energy rush, but once I forced myself to start moving it kicked in and sustained my energy level.

Lipo 6x - This stuff is supposed to be a super energy double pill but it put me straight to sleep. I don't know if I just processed it differently but it didn't work for me. I gave it to a buddy and he said it was amazing for him.

Hydroxycut - I am currently taking these and they are amazing. They don't give me a huge energy rush but they make me feel full and have so far been just melting the pounds away. No kidding, Ever since I started taking them I've been seeing fat loss in all areas of my body. I'm loving what they are doing for me and would recommend them above all others.

I took each of these supplements with the exception of the Lipo for roughly 2 years each. I hope that this helps you if you are looking for something to assist your diet.

Replies

• maepis
    maepis Posts: 51
    Options
    I'm just wondering if there are any others out there that use any supplements and if so, do you get any good results? These are the ones I've tried and the results I've gotten.

Trimspa - Didn't really do anything for the weight loss but gave me a little bit of energy. It made me shake a lot and feel jittery.

Dexatrim - I got big boosts of energy with these but wound up being really jittery when I'd take them. Got very slight weight loss results with them also.

Zantrex 3 - Again, didn't really do much for the weight loss but did make me feel very awake without the jittery feeling. It didn't give me the expected energy rush, but once I forced myself to start moving it kicked in and sustained my energy level.

Lipo 6x - This stuff is supposed to be a super energy double pill but it put me straight to sleep. I don't know if I just processed it differently but it didn't work for me. I gave it to a buddy and he said it was amazing for him.

Hydroxycut - I am currently taking these and they are amazing. They don't give me a huge energy rush but they make me feel full and have so far been just melting the pounds away. No kidding, Ever since I started taking them I've been seeing fat loss in all areas of my body. I'm loving what they are doing for me and would recommend them above all others.

I took each of these supplements with the exception of the Lipo for roughly 2 years each. I hope that this helps you if you are looking for something to assist your diet.
  • danarochelle
    danarochelle Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I have some Hydroxycut but I'm such a bad pill taker, I can never remember to take it on a daily basis. For you, does it suppress your appetite? That's really what I need!:happy:
  • EvilPIB
    EvilPIB Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Have you had any side effects with the Hydroxcut?

Some on recommend the new one "Ali" which is suppose to be really good but with aweful side effects :sick: if not used right?

Anyone know anything about Ali?
  • maepis
    Options
    I personally have not had any side effects from the Hydroxycut. It does suppress my appetite but not quite as well as I wish it did. I haven't tried the Ali's because I have heard that they make you go to the bathroom very frequently and I'm not so into that. :laugh:

There is another version of Hydroxycut at GNC called Hydroxycut Hardcore. I'm thinking about trying it next. It's supposed to be above what the regular stuff does but wally world doesn't carry the higher brands. Down side is that the hardcore is twice the price of the regular. :cry: 40 bucks for the hardcore at GNC vs 20 bucks for the regular at wally. :noway:
  • EvilPIB
    Options
    I personally have not had any side effects from the Hydroxycut. It does suppress my appetite but not quite as well as I wish it did. I haven't tried the Ali's because I have heard that they make you go to the bathroom very frequently and I'm not so into that. :laugh:

There is another version of Hydroxycut at GNC called Hydroxycut Hardcore. I'm thinking about trying it next. It's supposed to be above what the regular stuff does but wally world doesn't carry the higher brands. Down side is that the hardcore is twice the price of the regular. :cry: 40 bucks for the hardcore at GNC vs 20 bucks for the regular at wally. :noway:

Yes, I have heard that "Ali" makes you POTTY :embarassed: alot and sometimes when you least expect:laugh: it if you don't follow the plan.

I will look into hydroxycut -- can I start with either one?
  • maepis
    Options
    Yes, you can start with either one. The Hydroxycut Hardcore is just a stronger version that is "supposed" to make you lose weight faster.
  • EvilPIB
    Options
    Yes, you can start with either one. The Hydroxycut Hardcore is just a stronger version that is "supposed" to make you lose weight faster.

Thanks I will check that out this weekend :drinker:
  • danarochelle
    danarochelle Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Ok, I will start too and include it in my progress reports.

Thanks!!:drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :tongue: :wink:
  • Brynn
    Brynn Posts: 7
    Options
    I've been on Alli for two months and I love it- it takes 1/4 of the fat you eat and flushes it out as if you never ate the calories at all.

Yes, you do need to eat healthy and not overindulge when you are taking Alli- but isn't that the whole point of trying to lose weight anyway?

If you really want to eat something very bad for you, you can just not take the Alli with that meal.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    My question is, when you use these what do you do after you lose the weight and quit taking them. I have a friend that uses the pills and every time she stops she puts on more weight than she lost, and it's harder for her to take it off the next time.

I'm changing how I eat and working hard, and hopefully building habits that last a lifetime.
  • maepis
    Options
    I have successfully stopped using each of these pills without any effect of regaining the weight, although I have gone on to the next pill. With the Hydroxycuts, I don't take them on my days off and don't see any change in my eating habits. I'm sure they work differently for everyone though.
  • mlbfan528
    Options
    I just started taking Hydroxycut. I dropped two pants sizes over the summer when free time was plentiful. Since the kids started back to school, with my crazy hectic schedule, I haven't had the time to work out like I did back then. I'm still working out but just don't have the opportunity to do it as frequently (currently about 3 days a week). As a result, the weight loss has plateaued. So I made the decision to supplement.

I have experienced a noticeable drop in my appetite. No bathroom side effects, which I was worried about. Hopefully this will help get me through until our schedule slows down.

I'm glad to hear of other people who have tried it with success.
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Options
    Hey guys. The thing with supplements like hydroxy cut and others is that it tricks your body into speeding up your motabolism and gives your body a false reading, so u burn more while your on them. When u stop taking them though, your body will return to its normal cycle if not slower and most do gain back the weight loss if not more because your body has gotten used to the pills and manufactured substances and u are not used to boosting your own motabolism through diet and exercise. Thats why they use phrases like best results when used with proper diet and exercise and these results not typical. If they worked for good, you can bet the company wouldn't make them work so quickly, so u reached your goal and stopped taking them. They know that u see quick results, are going to tell your friends, and that u are going to continue taking them once u stop taking them and start putting the weight back on.