Hello

Options
Hi all I am a 46 yr old female trying to desperately lose weight.
I am in Australia and would love to have weight loss pals from around the world.
Looking forward to meeting you and assisting in your weight loss goals

Replies

• adfranks
    adfranks Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Welcome! feel free to add me. Good luck on your goals :)
  • minus40
    minus40 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll meet lots of great 'friends' here. I'm from Alberta, Canada. Feel free to add me! :)
  • vicki9168
    vicki9168 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. Also from Australia. Feel free to add me.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am a 44 year old female from the US. Have have lost a little, but still have a ways to go. Please add me as a friend. Best wishes on your journey!
  • abbie017
    abbie017 Posts: 410
    Options
    Welcome! I'm Abbie and just recently started using MFP also. Feel free to add me, and I'll do my best to encourage you along this journey! Good luck! :)
  • suehaskins
    Options
    thanks for the welcome:smile:
  • onedaisy
    onedaisy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I live in Morganton NC and I am 48yrs. I am trying to lose the weight that I put on when I had my son, 11yrs ago and not being able to get it off. I am trying harder now..
  • nicbic123
    nicbic123 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    hi there feel free to add me, i'm new to this site Nikki x

I'm fundraising for Cancer Research UK using JustGiving. Please take a look at my page: http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/nikkirae0803
  • TOYGRRRL
    TOYGRRRL Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hi! and welcome to MFP! I love MFP and recommend it to everyone I know who decide to make the lifestyle change to lose weight and keep it off. I've even gotten my oldest girl, now 24, to join and she is addicted to MFP and will spend hours on MFP in the evenings and she doesn't even have a Facebook account. You can find so many supportive people here on MFP to help keep you motivated too. I'm located in the San Francisco bay area in Northern California. I'm turning 48 this year and with the help of MFP I hit my original goal of 140lbs, 135lbs then 130lbs and I have now lowered it to 125 after holding steady at 130 with no trouble for months. These last 5lbs seem to be the hardest to lose but I'm sticking with it. I will send you a friend request. Feel free to add me.