Replies

• cunokyle
    cunokyle Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    ...dang double post
  • harvick29fan
    harvick29fan Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!! Your dedication and hard work have definitely paid off!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,119 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Wow. You look so happy in the second picture - what an accomplishment.

:drinker: Here's to new beginnings. I wish you many years of health.
  • jennykcmo
    jennykcmo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    WOW your journey is really amazing and gives me a lot of encouragement. You look great! I did a 5k once but am out of shape again. Your pic is just reminding me how much easier it will be do to 5ks, 10ks and other races once I shed all the extra weight. Keep it up!!
  • Zoe9636
    Zoe9636 Posts: 56
    Options
    Absolutely amazing, so inspirational, thanks for sharing
  • Allison4C
    Allison4C Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I got chills reading your story. Many many congratulations. You have done wonders for your health as you know. Enjoy your new body and congratulations!!!
  • JMun
    JMun Posts: 409
    Options
    Holy pooper!

Look at you.... AMAZING! Running fixes everything :drinker:
  • Jlennhikes
    Jlennhikes Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I am really impressed with your accomplishment, and you look great!!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! you lost weight and are probably in the best shape of your life. congrats on finishing the 10K race. I have yet to run my first 5K race.
  • hajjcomb
    hajjcomb Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is awesome.

I love your comment that there is no secret. That is the truth. I wish more people understood this.
  • Ambria0516
    Options
    WOW!!! Amazing!! Such an inspiration. Thanks for sharing!!!
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Thanks for sharing.
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    :happy: Thanks so much for posting - you have made an amazing journey and I appreciate the inspiration - I'm aiming for a 5K this summer and then working towards a 1/2 marathon after that
  • poodle89
    poodle89 Posts: 17
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!