CELEB WORKOUTS?

Options
Okay so i keep hearing all the celebs and crap getting into super dooper shape in like three months or stuff like that because they work out 5 hours a day and have a clean diet....

can someone please explain to me what you can do for five hours a day... i get your body is like a machine but you still need breaks and stuff.....

im sure there is someone out there that actually knows how to get this done...

i have a lot of free time but only have three months to achieve my goals...

sooooo anyone got anything useful to get it done???

Please and thank you

Replies

• brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I know, right? Those are insane.
    I usually exericise to Kendra Wilkinson's Be A Knockout DVD. She lost her baby weight to that workout. I can see why. It's difficult. lol
  • TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I usually exericise to Kendra Wilkinson's Be A Knockout DVD. She lost her baby weight to that workout. I can see why. It's difficult. lol

i haven't seen that one, but i might have to look for it! my friend LOVES the kardashian workout videos, but they don't really appeal to me.

@ maletac- i think they work out those hours more like a job than anything else... like they wake up & eat & then workout & then break & then workout more type thing & add in classes to switch up the type of workouts done... kind of like in the show biggest loser- hours daily at the gym. :o) not realistic for the majority of us.
  • halexandra
    halexandra Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hmm, I'd like to know as well! I have a LOAD of free time too! If only we were all wealthy and had access to a kickass trainer.
  • MakingAChoice
    MakingAChoice Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    P90X will get you rockin'
  • veggeslady
    Options
    Do P90x it really works!!! and FAST in 90 days
  • maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    Options

unless yall are talking about doing 3 sets of p 90x a day then thats not what i mean.. i only have 38 days .... sorry i had to correct it.. so i dont have 90 days i have less then that lol
  • Bridgetc140
    Bridgetc140 Posts: 405 Member
    Options

unless yall are talking about doing 3 sets of p 90x a day then thats not what i mean.. i only have 38 days .... sorry i had to correct it.. so i dont have 90 days i have less then that lol

What exactly are your goals? From your profile pic...I can't imagine you have too much to lose? Do you want to look like LL Cool J in 38 days? (I swear I'm not being a smart *kitten*!!)
  • maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    Options

What exactly are your goals? From your profile pic...I can't imagine you have too much to lose? Do you want to look like LL Cool J in 38 days? (I swear I'm not being a smart *kitten*!!)

i read that and i was laughing cause my first though was YUP.... ill go for ryan reynolds in blade trinity... since he is my height. i weigh 191 now but still have a belly and im at 17.6% body fat so i dont get it... the numbers are right.... but i jiggle still and dont have a flat stomach
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options

i haven't seen that one, but i might have to look for it! my friend LOVES the kardashian workout videos, but they don't really appeal to me.

I can imagine maybe a Kourtney one bc she lost baby weight and Khloe bc she used to be much bigger. But Kim has always been thin. I remember last year, I was watching their show and they were all at the gym and Kim was just walking on the treadmill, texting. Not even trying. Riiighhht. So I wouldn't buy one of her DVD's.