Almost to Goal: 25lbs down with Pictures (61 lbs total)

Options
JoyfulJC
JoyfulJC Posts: 18 Member
As most everyone says on this forum, I can't believe I am posting these pictures. But, I think it's an important step in the process. :) I'm getting close to my goal and am seeing great progress so far. Here is a series of photos from February 2010 and this past weekend. I'm 5ft 1in and currently weigh 133 with a body fat of 23.4%. My end goal is 120 lbs with a body fat of 21%(minimum). I broke my foot last year and was unable to do much strength or cardio. But now, I'm back to cycling and hitting it hard with a trainer at the YMCA. I've also started guiding a strength training class at my work for the girls. It's great to have a group to workout with.

Check out my profile to see pictures of me when I think I was at my highest (190's) I stayed away from cameras during that period so you can't see much.

I love MFP and the encouraging people that I've met on this site. You all are amazing and very passionate, determined people. You all inspire me every day to keep going. I'd love to have more friends on my feed so feel free to add me if we're not already friends!

Slide1.jpg

Slide2-1.jpg

Slide3.jpg

I hope I posted the pictures correctly. Here goes nothing!

Replies

• mariahruby
    mariahruby Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You should be so proud of yourself :D
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look fabulous! Awesome work!
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    AWESOME-- I love seeing proof that all my hard work with eventually pay off- thanks for sharing and good luck on the completion of your journey.
  • heatherann76
    Options
    Great job
  • timeforme23
    timeforme23 Posts: 461
    Options
    You lost another person! Wtg, keep it up :-)
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. Keep going.
  • KandiLicious
    KandiLicious Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look awesome.
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Awesome pics!
  • mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for posting. Very inspiring :drinker:
  • dorairwin
    dorairwin Posts: 210
    Options
    You look amazing ! You should be so proud of yourself :laugh:
  • robpaine
    robpaine Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's awsome keep it up...I also lost 25 but still have forty to go
  • cinca
    cinca Posts: 25
    Options
    You look awesome. You're doing a great job!
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are looking amazing!
  • skinnyb450
    skinnyb450 Posts: 288
    Options
    WoW - You look AWESOME - Thankyou for sharing - Very motivational - You should be so proud of all your hard work - Congratulations :):flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!