If you did the 30DS but didn't complete in 30 days

Options
did you still get good results?

I started Level 1 April 7th and did 10 possibly 11 days of Level 1 then did 2 days of level 2 and got sick. I missed 4 days and then did it today however a little modified. Should I just count today as level 2 day 3 or start over or just stick to the 30 days skipping 4 days out of level 2....does that make sense..lol.

Replies

• savannahgro
    savannahgro Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Yes! I lost inches and pounds.. I also didn't even end up finishing (was 21 days in) because it was killing my knee.
    I have just started 6 week 6 pack from Jillian. I don't like it as much but it doesn't kill my knee and I'm only two days in...
  • i skipped three days when i was sick but i still did those days after i felt better.
  • ruhimaach
    ruhimaach Posts: 171
    Options
    I take rest days in between always. There is no way I can exercise every single day, even if I would like to. I would suggest that you just continue, no need to start over & not skip over days. I did Day 21 today. Of course, I took longer than 21 days. :-)
  • Hbartels
    Hbartels Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Any exercise is good exercise. If you can't do the DVD every single day, it's not like it won't have any effect. It just won't be as drastic and sudden. Maybe try sticking with lvl 3 for a couple weeks longer than you planned to for super awesome results.
  • rae94miller
    rae94miller Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have been on level 2 for 3 weeks. I am trying to decide if I am ready to move on to level 3. I also did level 1 for three weeks. I am seeing huge results. I am scared of level 3. When I first started on level one I could barely do modified pushups now I am doing advanced walk out push ups....I only do it 6 days a week.
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I was hoping to complete the 30 days by Mother's Day and thought of it 31 days before..lol.

Now that my deadline is messed up I think I may keep on it but maybe 2 on 1 off or every other day.
    Thanks. I have to keep reminding myself some is better then none.