Help, néed friends that will help along this process.

Options
hi I'm new and need friends that I will learn from and that will help on those tough days. Thanks...I want this time for my change to happen. Thanks.

Replies

• Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Welcome....and good luck ; )
  • kerri62
    kerri62 Posts: 11
    Options
    This is a great site, and the support from "friends" is awesome. it is very encouraging. Be my friend? lol:smile:
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am relatively new here and have been amazed with how much support and fun it's been. No sense in making this a dull, journey! Feel free to friend me!!

Ted
  • elizwelshman
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to MFP, best wishes on your journey to a new you!! I'll send you a request:flowerforyou:
  • Cocobuddy
    Options
    Well, I think we've taken the right step by logging on don't you/! Whether I'm the best to advise is another matter as I found myself shoving 2 cadbury cream eggs in my mouth yesterday! BUT HEY if you join up at Easter with all this chocolate around then I suppose I can expect a couple of hiccups enroute! My friend @ School told me about the site and it is lovely and encouraging to see people supporting each other so if you do need some support I'm happy to chat! I think we have to see each day as the start and not beat ourselves up if we don't always get it right (thats what I'm telling myself anyway!) BUT I think seeing it in black & white what we've eaten helps! GOOD LUCK ..... Mandy
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck:flowerforyou:
  • healthyskore
    Options
    Hello, welcome to MFP, and good luck. We're here to support each other. Feel free to befriend me!
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site, easy to use and lots of supportive people.
  • dimwig
    dimwig Posts: 3
    Options
    That would be great! I'm in the same boat and also need a lot of support in getting to my goal weight!!!
  • Imvidal
    Imvidal Posts: 22
    Options
    Thank you :)