Hi there

Options
My name is Tony. I didn't know myfitnesspal was a community and a website before until today. I downloaded the app on my Iphone and have been using it for about roughly 1 and a half weeks. I'm 5"10, 26 years old and when I started I weighed 199 pounds, I'm down to 193 pounds now. My goal is 160. I've been doing calorie watch and exercising mostly revolving the "Insanity" workout.

Anyways, just wanted to share my 2 cents and say hello.

Replies

• crazeness
    crazeness Posts: 91
    Options
    Hey Tony, welcome!
  • donnawilliams5
    Options
    Hi good luck im also new to this plan x
  • SLN11
    SLN11 Posts: 210
    Options
    Hello

Good luck on your journey this community is one of the best I have ever been apart of !
    The resources this site have to offer are amazing and a really good databse of foods ! :)

xxx
  • ChrisR0128
    Options
    Welcome, stop in and see us more often LOL. Online version has some advantages but the biggest difference to me is the help, advice, and support of the community. Makes me see I am not the only one in my situation. MFP rocks!!!!!!
  • Jessk63
    Jessk63 Posts: 51
    Options
    hey tony welcome....this site offers so much insight and support its pretty great. best of luck to you!
  • Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tony! Best of luck on your journey. You have discovered the best part about MFP, these message boards will be a life line along the way. Such a great community to support and encourage you whenever you need it. Look forward to reading about your success in the near future! Feel free to add me as a friend :smile:
  • Jolandolfo
    Options
    Welcome aboard and add me as a friend if you like. Great site for support and information.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Tony. This is a fantastic site. The people are supportive and motivating and the resources are very helpful. I wish you luck on your journey.