major NSV!!!

Options
Valtishia
Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
Yesterday I decided to try on my goal pants after my weigh in and woohoo!!! I am now a 12-14!!! Fits perfectly!!

If that wasn't enough, I went into what I call the skinny box. An old box of clothes from when I was much smaller but kept promising myself I would lose the weight eventually and get into. Well, 10 years later the box comes out.. and they fit!!!! I pulled out some pretty provocative dresses (as my style was quite different at 19 than it is now at 29) and my husband lost his mind. He has never seen me wear this kind of stuff, as he didn't know me at this size. One particular dress was really short (not the kind you should bend over in) and he said if I wear that he will drop things all over the place, all day long and get me to pick them up lol

It definately felt good to get back into those clothes. I still have another 42 lbs to get to my goal, but this is all new territory for me going forward!! :)

Replies

• kittyinaz
    kittyinaz Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I think your floor is suddenly going to become very cluttered ;)
  • twerps4jesusjo
    twerps4jesusjo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm really looking forward to when I get there!:happy:
  • cdthom
    cdthom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    wow great job
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Great job! Doesn't that make all the hard work so worth it!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • AngieR45
    AngieR45 Posts: 21
    Options
    Awesome. You have come this far, can't stop now.:smile:
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    wow well done you, you are an inspiration
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    That is just awesome!! And I LOVE your husbands response - makes you feel good doesn't it?? I can't wait to get near to my goal (pre-pregnancy) weight again. I know I'll feel so much better about myself then :)
  • crazeness
    crazeness Posts: 91
    Options
    Great work :)
  • robertf57
    robertf57 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Great story! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!