ATTENTION all Losers!!!

Options
Just wanted to tell all you losers out there congratulations on the inches and lbs lost as well as all those NSV's you have received. I love reading all your success stories as they help keep me motivated. A BIG THANK YOU for posting all your victories.

I'm living in Kuwait and back home I loved watching the Biggest Loser, unfortunately I don't get to watch it over here and can't download any episodes from the internet, so this website has become my makeshift Biggest Loser.

I aspire to be like all you losers out there, keep up the good work and keep posting all those great success stories.

Replies

• legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    It's great that you have the ability to still get on the site and keep up. That will spurn inspiration all on its own! Good for you! Take care out there!
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Definitely like this post :)
  • starboardzor
    Options
    Are you in the military?? Anyway, agreed!
  • Pretty_n_Pink
    Options
    Are you in the military?? Anyway, agreed!

No, not in the military but I work for the Department of Defense and came over here to do my part. I'm living on a military base and eat at the chow hall everyday so the food part of this journey is difficult b/c I don't always know exactly how many calories, etc, are in my food.
  • steffilily
    steffilily Posts: 149
    Options
    Are you able to view Hulu.com? I don't think you have to download the episode, but you can watch shows online on that website.
  • Pretty_n_Pink
    Options
    Are you able to view Hulu.com? I don't think you have to download the episode, but you can watch shows online on that website.

I tried Hulu and I get a message saying that you cannot download or view files outside the US. :sad:
  • steffilily
    steffilily Posts: 149
    Options
    OOH! That sucks! I would have been miserable also :grumble:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!