EasyFit

anulle2009
anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
edited September 26 in Fitness and Exercise
I got my easy fit through Snapfitness over the weekend. I have to wear it for 7 days before setting my goals.. I have a feeling I am going to be very depressed after today since I have a desk job. I am going to try to go and walk to the bathroom every hour at least, since the bathroom is a good distance from my desk, but ugh, I think I am going to be sad. Though I am hoping it will amp up my workout!

Replies

• WarriorWomanMaxine
    WarriorWomanMaxine Posts: 162 Member
    Whats easyfit ?
  • littttlelaurra
    littttlelaurra Posts: 229 Member
    yeah what she said, what is easy fit? lol
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Easyfit is through SnapFitness Gym. It is like a podometer, but does more, it calcuates all your activity and calories burned. So you where it all day long. But its nice because it gives you a lot more information
  • pretzels113
    pretzels113 Posts: 21 Member
    I was not sure what it was either but looked it up and found this: http://www.snapfitness.com/easyfit/whatisit
  • In my field we call those "random number generators". :wink: Looks interesting, but honestly a personal trainer could tell you the same thing in one day. All you do is tell them your occupation, take a few measurements, etc..

Good luck and don't get depressed over that. You have to set realistic goals.
This discussion has been closed.