Lemon water

Options
dls06
dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
I had a very bad yesterday and am paying for it today. My stomach hurts so bad and I was wondering, will lemon water help clean the system??????????

Replies

• lucieluss
    lucieluss Posts: 34
    Options
    i do fing it helps, hot cup of water with 1-2 slilced lemon, or that lemon juice add to it,, also cranberries juice,,, thoses 2 would help you" flush some" i guess,,lol
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I just love cold lemon water period. I drink it every time I go out to eat, and better yet... it's FREE! :)
  • JujiBean
    JujiBean Posts: 187
    Options
    "Poor man's lemonade" (2 cups cold water, 1/4 cup of lemon juice and 1 Splenda or Equal) is a fabulous diuretic and alround cleanser.
    If you do a version with warm water, a good friend tells me that it also opens up the chakras.
    So, I'd say the answer is yes!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I have been so good for 7 months I don't think I'll ever eat chocolate cake again! Ever here of Pavlov's Dog?
  • FairlyLisa
    FairlyLisa Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    If your are trying to flush toxins I wouldn't use splenda or equal - either nothing or just a spoonful of REAL unprocessed sugar like IN THE RAW. Just 16 calories in a teaspoon.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I always eat a big salad the day after bad eating and that seems to help move things along. Yogurt too - live cultures and probiotics can work wonders on a bad tummy.