Accessing the Easter Damage?

Options
OK fess up! Who fell off the wagon Easter Weekend and how much damage did you do? Confession is good for the soul :flowerforyou: .

I had cherry cheesecake, ribs, potato salad, sonic jr tots and a jr burger :blushing: . I feel better it is no longer a secret trapped inside of me :laugh: ! Now I can get back up and start again. The weekends and holidays are the worse times for me.

Replies

• shadow3829
    shadow3829 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Oh there was a great deal of damage!! Including Italian Cream Cake AND a small DQ. **GASP**
  • BrendaBlis
    BrendaBlis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    LOTS of candy. Ish.
  • AdoreZel
    AdoreZel Posts: 63
    Options
    I ate all the exact same things you did except for the sonics! LOL I confessed though because I knew I'd get right back on the wagon this week it's no big deal as long as we don't do it everyday. :)
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I had a lot of chocolate, and a strawberry shortcake, but I went for a 2 hour hike with my sister as well, so stayed under target (just). Then went for a long run this morning.
  • allison7922
    allison7922 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    TWO helpings of banana pudding and a home made ice cream sandwich, and some mac and cheese....sheesh
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I started to try to log it and just plain gave up.. figured 2 days off the grid wouldn't kill me. I didn't go crazy but was at my parents for the weekend. Mom's Italian so everything we ate was pretty rich. And of course, lots of wine. But back to the program now.. planning on tightening down a bit more than usual this week to balance it all out.
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    The demon was in me so i drank loads of vodka and ate easter eggs. Lord help me, gonna reverse the damage done. lol
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,734 Member
    Options
    • Potato chips and dip
    • Chocolate
    • Lemon meringue pie
    • Wine
    • Deviled eggs
    • Cookies
    • Pretzels (and more dip)

I didn't even bother logging it or weighing myself this morning. :indifferent:
  • Hmf414
    Hmf414 Posts: 30
    Options
    I was under my calories yesterday. By a lot too. lol.
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    jelly beans
    peanute m&ms
    too much kaluha
    tortilla chips

Glad the weekend is over. I did NOT step on the scale this morning.
  • jrusso28
    jrusso28 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Italian family Easter get together.....
    Pasta with meat sauce
    Chicken Parmesan cutlets
    Fried shrimp
    Assorted veggies with lots of butter and oil
    Wine
    Chocolate Mousse cake
    Canoli
    Cookies

and... lots of guilt :)
  • JLPearce12
    Options
    Dove chocolate...quite a bit. I got worn down, did great all day BUT last night.!!!! :noway: Oh well, getting back with the program today!
  • symphonika
    symphonika Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    candy candy candy!!! potato salad....and boooooze.
  • Gennawest
    Gennawest Posts: 171
    Options
    i went to sizzler yesterday and ate the buffet. now I know why I should never go back to a buffet again, ever! I didnt do terrible... i refrained from the chicken wings, pasta, mac and potato salad, and soda. But I did have a carnitas taco, about 10 chips of nachos, a grilled chicken breast, about 1/2 cup of rice pilaf, a hearty salad, a cup of ice cream with a chocolate brownie, and a half a cup of broc and cheese soup (which was totally delish, but I am sure sodium packed). It was good, I enjoyed myself. Luckily, there are no young ones in my fam, so I wasnt able to hit up their easter baskets and help them dispose of whatever wasnt wanted. Last night before I went to bed, I was up 6 lbs. lol. 6 stinkin pounds? how could that be! this morning I was up 3. And I told myself I wasnt going to step on that scale until friday. lol, ya right!
  • Gennawest
    Gennawest Posts: 171
    Options
    i went to sizzler yesterday and ate the buffet. now I know why I should never go back to a buffet again, ever! I didnt do terrible... i refrained from the chicken wings, pasta, mac and potato salad, and soda. But I did have a carnitas taco, about 10 chips of nachos, a grilled chicken breast, about 1/2 cup of rice pilaf, a hearty salad, a cup of ice cream with a chocolate brownie, and a half a cup of broc and cheese soup (which was totally delish, but I am sure sodium packed). It was good, I enjoyed myself. Luckily, there are no young ones in my fam, so I wasnt able to hit up their easter baskets and help them dispose of whatever wasnt wanted. Last night before I went to bed, I was up 6 lbs. lol. 6 stinkin pounds? how could that be! this morning I was up 3. And I told myself I wasnt going to step on that scale until friday. lol, ya right!
  • willow3eb
    willow3eb Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I did pretty well. I didn't go crazy, though my husbands uncle makes AMAZING desserts that I avoided, except for half of a cheesecake cupcake thingy. Tried to eat more healthy-ish veggie sides, but I love ham too. Made sure I worked out a little bit last night and I only went up on the scale by a few ounces, so thats good. Working to get back on track today though, this weekend was way off of my usual eating routine.
  • Jentorres8814
    Jentorres8814 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    If it wasn't nailed down..I think I ate it :blushing: But it was mainly jelly beans and candy
  • lost50
    lost50 Posts: 12
    Options
    I did really bad on Easter but I enjoyed myself and I am ready to get back on track. I had a whole picture of Strawberrie Bellinis and Berry trifle two scoops plus dinner but I had lamb which is low in calories. I know my stomach was feeling heavy . However if you play you pay!! I am back on track today. I ran 3 miles and had a Berry smooth ie for breakfast!
  • tfranceen
    tfranceen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    suffered all weekend watching family and friends eat the goodies. Had a couple small tastes but perservered. Met my exercise and nutrition goals ( barely). Feel good about it today.
  • AshleyLauren589
    AshleyLauren589 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I was subjected to two easter dinners on Sunday (my family and my boyfriend's family)...

and let's just say, my mother cooks like Paula Deen -- everything's main ingredient is butter....

it wasn't pretty :sad: