Accessing the Easter Damage?

Options

Replies

• SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    half of a solid chocolate easter bunny. Then was very sick. Bunny was a miskake. ( he wasn't eaten all at once lol but spread out through the day).
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Oh boy, did I ever. I had two white russians. Did not measure any of my meals. Had a chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting.
    It was a good day. Hoping to get back on track today. It's going to be a tough one. No exercise:huh:
    Good luck everyone!
  • aehartley
    aehartley Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    OMG, I had a blast this weekend, I am not going to lie.

DQ - small cookie dough,m&m blizzard
    small cookie dough - m&M cold stone creamery
    venti - skinny carmel machiatto
    half dozen small milky way choclates
    hersey bar
    reese cup
    chips
    mini starbucks cupcake

other then that my food choices were healthy, just some added treats - truthfully I don't feel guilty. Since starting in Jan, I have not really "slurged big" and I still worked out over the weekend and lost weight over all this week....
  • iarookie
    iarookie Posts: 140
    Options
    I was naughty! 40 days of No Chocolate! What did I expect?! Plus 2 Easter meals..... A Ham dinner and a BRUNCH! I didnt even bother counting, It will take me a week to get back on track. Life what a roller coaster!
  • fitmom4ever
    fitmom4ever Posts: 130
    Options
    I managed to stay away from the kids Easter candy. My downfall was the at least 6 deviled eggs, and ham, and baked ziti, and potato salad, and rootbeer float, and icecream sundae, and cupcake. But I did at least attempt to exercise by playing a game of tackle football with the nieces and nephews, and throwing a few games of horseshoes and washers. Oh yeah, and all that running around hiding Easter eggs and then helping the babies find them. All in all, I don't feel too guilty about it. Yes, I was still way over on calories, but I figured I deserved one day off. Now back on the wagon. As a friend of mine just challenged me "Now drop and give me 20!" It was a great way to start the day!
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    1. Chocolate covered marshmallow eggs

2. Mashed potatoes with butter

3. Crescent Rolls - 2 (I really thought I could just have 1)

4. Lays Potato Chips - a few handfuls here & there

5. Way too much sodium - ham, bacon, eggs, chips.

6. One very small piece of chocolate pudding cake - about 4 bites. I told myself it was rude not to have any.

7, White rice with butter.

Basically, the whole weekend was a carb & sodium overload.
  • Packerfan23
    Packerfan23 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Ham, mashed potatos, green bean/cream of mush soup/french's onion, corn, salad, a wonderful vanilla pudding/buttermilk/madrin orange/fudge strip cookie dessert salad, and a wheat dinner roll...that was lunch!

Then for snack some of my mom's wonderful choc brownies and a couple of small pieces of candy. :blushing:

Dinner I stuck to a couple of dinner rolls with ham, couple of deviled eggs, and some more of the pudding dessert salad and 1 beer...:drinker:

Yikes! Sodium overload for sure! But today is a new day and a new week and I am back to my normal eating!
  • Tzavush
    Tzavush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I stayed under my goal, but I ate roast pork and am feeling the sodium bloat today...ICK!!!
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Well I started my day with a CHOCOLATE BREAKFAST BUFFET! Ya - that about sums it up. Dinner was yummy and it will take me until Friday to lose the sodium weight gain. Ready to focus again this morning. My body feels abused today!!
  • DeniseGdz
    DeniseGdz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I stayed away from all the candy *yay me* but I had more beer than I would have liked.
    2 hot links
    1 chicken salad sandwich
    and more beer....
    I think if it had just been teh food I would of been okay- but I drank mine instead!
  • hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Easter dinner could have been much worse, it was still bad though

Ham-only a little
    homemade guacamole dip with tortilla strips/chips
    deviled egg-one half
    cheesy hashbrowns-2 servings =way too much
    green bean casserole
    roll w/ butter
    lemon dessert-lemon pudding mixed with cream cheese, cool whip and powdered sugar on a pecan crust 335 cal. per serving. it's a family favorite recipe so I HAD to make it and take to a gathering
    Reeses peanut butter egg

OK I think that's all the damage. Honestly I don't feel guilty about it. I have't gone over calories in ages and I burned off over 3500 calories in exercise prior to that so I'm calling it a spike day and moving on!!
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    Thankfully with a childless household, Easter candy was not an issue for me this weekend. However, deviled eggs were and I ate twice my share of them, a 6 oz grilled New York strip, half a baked potato (a WHITE ONE!) with sour cream, and my all time favorite, pear, walnut and cream cheese molded jello salad.

Thankfully, I burned an extra 500 calories on Friday and Saturday and still got my regular workout in on Sunday so that I stayed under my net calories each day.

Party's over -- time to kick some flab!
  • rinitafitz
    Options
    I just had a lot of fried food
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I was so bad! Fudge! Chocolate! Caramel filled chocolate eggs! Fried Chicken! I was BAD, Bad, Bad! I gained 6.2 pounds since Thursday! I've joined several challenges to change this!
  • PecanTanDiva
    Options
    Whatever was put in front of me, I ate :sad: I had enogh white wine for all of us. I made a strawberry shortcake. Not only did I eat a slice, I kept taste testing it too. I'm scared to hop on the scale because I feel a little heavier. I even took the weekend off from exercising. I am back on my A game today, but this weekend SUCKED!!!! :laugh:
  • Startingover71
    Options
    I had chocolate, chips, regular coke and jelly beans, I hate jelly beans but couldn't stop eating them, I guess when you are desperate you will eat anything! :blushing:
  • precious71701
    Options
    Of course I feel off and today is my weigh in...didn't expect to lose much...cause I been off the wagon most of the week...Yesterday had sweet potato pie, dressing, beef tips and rice...a little bit of everything...had mac and cheese...had not had any noodles in a over a month....oh well it back to it today...Hitting it hard this week...Come and join me on the lose20 pound challenge by june 22nd....We can do it....!!!!
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    LOL! Nothing I made/ate was low fat (except maybe the salad later in the evening). AuGratin Potatoes (homemade), green bean casserole, Inside out sweet potatoes, coconut cake, glazed carrots, honey baked ham... and a little candy. I didn't go crazy, but noticed the carb monster/night munchies come out late last night. (it doesn't do that when I eat right). Whatever, I'll work it off this week with my runs and eating right.

All in all, I did limit my portions - and weighed .2 lbs less this morning.
  • italiabella
    italiabella Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My sister came into town and has to eat all the Chicago foods she misses since they don't offer them in Boston. I had Giordano's pizza, Portillo's, White Castle... and the food I made on Sunday which was healthy. Plus, cookies and chocolate pudding pie.

It's a new week... time to kick it up a notch!
  • eeyorelvr09
    eeyorelvr09 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm new to the boards, but I saw this topic and I felt I should share. I gained. .8 lbs. But I had a lot of sweets, but felt that drinking water (10 glasses) sort of helped.