Newbie Here!

Options
Good Morning,

I found this site while digging through diet apps on my phone. I wanted to find a program that would make me accountable not only for food consumption but for getting to the gym. Kinda like my own personal trainer of sorts. I have a little under 100 lbs to lose, but my biggest motivation here is just to feel better and get healthy. Yeah, losing weight will come with it, but I don't want to obess about the scale. Any tips, suggestions, etc would be gratefully appreciated!

Good luck and blessings to all!
Tracy

Replies

• oreyna49
    oreyna49 Posts: 152
    Options
    This is a great site, the motivation and support you receive is incredible. You will meet some very helpful people to help you along your journey. I wish you the best of luck on reaching your goals. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • d45j
    d45j Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wecome Tracy!

My suggestion would be to log EVERYTHING you consume. We all have our down days but be sure you bounce back from them. Don't kick yourself as you can't retrieve the past. Just remember it's a long steady journey and you'll reap all the rewards. : )
  • wsushocker
    wsushocker Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This is a great site/app! I literally consider every bite of food that goes into my mouth!
  • sbpeters93
    sbpeters93 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I found the site the same way you did - playing with my I-Phone! Today is the 1st day of my 2nd week. I lost 3.4 pounds this past week. I absolutely love this site. It's slowly taking over my facebook addiction! Welcome!
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Amazing site...if you are looking for some additional support please feel free to add me as a friend! This site is great for it!