Just starting

Options
Hi, I am new to the site and wanted to introduce myself. I started last Tuesday and have lost 3 pounds so far. I have a lot to go, but I'm pretty motivated so far. My first goal is to be in the next size down my the end of June (my birthday).

Meredith

Replies

• missduffbug
    missduffbug Posts: 217
    Options
    Hello!
    Well done on your 3lb loss - thats awesome in a week :)

This site is brilliant - definitely the right place for help, advice, motivation and support. You will love it.

Have sent a friend request - best of luck on your journey xx
  • terronda
    terronda Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi! I joined this weekend! I am following the HCG Protocol diet and looking forward to the weight loss
  • Barrettmomof3
    Barrettmomof3 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Good Luck Meredith!! This site is a huge help. Feel free to send me a friend request for support!!

Have a good day!
  • Itsanewdave
    Options
    Good Job Meredith! Keep it up. 3 lbs is no small accomplishment. Don't forget to set short term goals that will help you get to your long term ones. Keep it up and June will be great!
    Add me as a friend if you want to :)

~David
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    That is a great week !! Keep going those lbs add up to a big weight loss! Add me if you like :) I'm on here daily for support!

-Jess
  • adristory
    adristory Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    That's the right attitude! I have a lot to loose too, so I have to be patient and consistent. Feel free to friend me.
  • MeredithInCT
    Options
    Thanks everyone, it helps to know I am not alone in this.

Meredith

6829426.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • adrianah6969
    Options
    This site is WONDERFUL if you stick to it you will reach your goal!! Good luck and feel free to add me as a friend for extra support.
  • AdGalicia
    AdGalicia Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    OMGeee we started on the same day!!! I am gonna add you, we'll be able to motivate each other. My weigh in is tmrw, I am doing it once a week :wink:
  • kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just signed up yesterday and I am finding my way around the site. I like what I see and I am motivated to use it and lose it, I hope you are all well and you are taking advantage of all the support this site has to offer!! :smile:
  • LDelardo613
    Options
    Hi! I'm new as well, and just finding my way around the site. I really feel like i'm finally in the right mindset to get into shape, eat healthier, exercise, etc, etc,. Really hoping that checking this website every day will keep me motivated. :)