starting a new challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• mk820
    mk820 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Yes once a week and just the number of hrs.
  • mk820
    Options
    Ok.....Today we start. If you haven't sent beginning stats do it sometime this week. I'll post what I get here so we all know the competition!
    Good luck

ps I think it's easienst for me if you friend me and send the info that way. I've never done this before so bare with me. I'm open to suggestions as well.
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Will send the stats this week. My weigh day is Friday
  • racheyanne1
    Options
    Im IN!
  • mk820
    Options
    Hey All-
    Today was the day from hell. I went into work early to post everyone's stats. My kitchen aide called in sick. that meant I had to work in the kitchen all day prepping lunch. In middle of that I get called into my boss's office. Some high muckity muck from city hall was there and gave me my pink slip. (not unexpected....12 of us got them in my center...600 people throughout the city) Back to the dish room where i was pushing the dishes through the dish washer. I turned a fell over a dish rack and spent 5 hrs at the hospital.

Well tomorrow is a new day as we say and since I can't stand on my feet for 24 hrs I will have lots of time to post everything. I just have to wait until the vicodin wears off:bigsmile:
  • nikiswimr
    nikiswimr Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Yikes, so sorry about the crummy day :(
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    Hey Mary Kay,

What a horrible day!! I am so sorry. I hope things get better soon, and you feel better!! Yes, please let us know how you are doing!!

You are in my thoughts.