Biggest Loser on now

124»

Replies

• BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Why is Bob still pushing this Blue Team crap. They are singles now. It's every woman/man for her/himself!

That's my thought exactly...why did Amy need to prove "team loyalty"? It's singles now...teams don't mean crap...and they shouldn't have voted along "team lines"...if Amy had been smart she would have aligned with the former black team...Ed and Heba are strong and manipulative, but without Vicky, Amy could have switched sides and not seen any consequences...I think she made a huge mistake in siding with Vicky because now she will be the next target...what was she thinking?
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    I think Amy is playing it smart. This week she redeemed the enemies she made last week. Coleen was a bigger threat than Amy. Also even Heba and Ed are now starting to see how Psycho Vicky is.

If I was a betting man, and I am, my money would be on Amy.

Hmmm, I wonder if the Sports Book in Vegas covers Biggest Loser?

I have to agree with you on this one. But I really wonder what is going ot happen to Amy next week. :sick:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Hopefully Michelle & Renee can keep doing great and wipe out some of the blue team members! They HAVE to self destruct sometime!:angry:
  • Why is Bob still pushing this Blue Team crap. They are singles now. It's every woman/man for her/himself!

That's my thought exactly...why did Amy need to prove "team loyalty"? It's singles now...teams don't mean crap...and they shouldn't have voted along "team lines"...if Amy had been smart she would have aligned with the former black team...Ed and Heba are strong and manipulative, but without Vicky, Amy could have switched sides and not seen any consequences...I think she made a huge mistake in siding with Vicky because now she will be the next target...what was she thinking?

If I were Amy, I'd be wearing my purple shirt for the rest of the season. Last season, when Ali came back, she refused to choose sides and wore her pink shirt. That was a smart move.
  • :bigsmile:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    What are we going to do without Colleen? :cry:
    Sniff...

Oh let it out........
    :sad:

I still don't feel better.
This discussion has been closed.