Youth Juice

Options
I was wondering if anyone knew anything about or has tried Youth Juice... My mother in-law got a couple bottles from a friend of hers and she gave them to me... Everything I've read says it can help you lose weight... Just looking for some additional input.

Replies

• vincefowler
    vincefowler Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Meg - yes, many people feel YouthJuice has been helpful with their weight loss program. There's a few reasons for that. Some people feel that YouthJuice Restor helped eliminate their cravings... most likely because of the 19 vitamins and minerals added to Restor... Also, two of the sea weeds are known for their cleansing and detoxifying properties.

Protein plays an important role in weight loss as well.

What ever program you're following in your weight loss goal, nutrition plays the largest roll. Yes, activity is important but proper nutrition trumps activity. Have fun and eat nutrient dense foods. YouthJuice is one of them.

www.facebook.com/RevolutionYJ has a weight loss testimonial on their discussion page.

The company that manufactures YouthJuice (Our World Network) out of the BC Okanagan gives 50% of corporate profits to children's charities.

My family and I have been drinking YouthJuice for close to three years now and we love it. My kids (3 & 1) are hardly ever sick. They're temperamental eaters, as you know - YJ gives us peace of mind.

Bottom line, we feel YouthJuice is worth the price to close the gap in our diet. Enjoy!

Vince Fowler - Calgary, AB
  • meg_hand
    meg_hand Posts: 15
    Options
    Do you know how long a bottle lasts if it hasn't been opened?
  • vincefowler
    vincefowler Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Meg - it's a 25 oz bottle so it will latst you at least 25 days. YJ nor YJ Restore contains any preservatives so it requires refridgeration once opened. Our World Network guarantees freshness for 30 days once opened & refrigerated.

I have a Gift Card if you like... The card will gift you a free bottle - you only pay for the shipping, $13.00 US. No obligation.

Thoughts?

Vince