Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Ready to lose baby weight

I have three kids: 8yrs, 5yrs, and 14 months. I have never lost the weight from my first pregnancy. I am currently 186lbs. My goal is 150. I am a member of the Y and work out 3-4 times per week. I thought this site could be motivational.

Replies

• mickey120
    mickey120 Posts: 14 Member
    Welcome! This site is a great one to choose. Thanks to it, I have lost all my baby weight I gained as well. It's such a good feeling! Best of luck to you :D
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Hello and welcome! Good luck on your journey!
  • LG30
    LG30 Posts: 72
    Welcome! :D You will find this site helpful as I have with your weight lose gol! Best of luck to you!
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    This site is really awesome and keeps you motivated. You will love it here at MFP. Add me is you like :flowerforyou:
  • Go Julie!! You got this! Just remember, slow and steady wins the race! I'm here if you need me :)
  • :happy: Welcome!! I have found this site amazing and soooo helpful. Add me if you'd like and good luck
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Yeah! Good luck I know I'm kinda in the same boat. Had my first in Jan. Now I want to lose the baby weight and the weight I was carrying before I got pregnant. my goal is 150 too!
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Yeah! Good luck I know I'm kinda in the same boat. Had my first in Jan. Now I want to lose the baby weight and the weight I was carrying before I got pregnant. my goal is 150 too!

Add me if you want I know I like the motiviation and if you need it too I'm willing to help! We all gotta stick together!
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    You sound like me. As I never really lost the weight from the 1st pregnancy. My kids are 6, 5 and 9 months. I love this website. It helps me stay on top of calories eaten, calories burned and the success stories really motivate me. Good luck!