Starbucks Seasonal Beverages....

Options
mizzymiz
mizzymiz Posts: 417 Member
I love love love that time of year when Starbucks starts using their red winter cups...just lets everyone know that Christmas is coming!:heart:

But I also love some of the drinks they offer during this time of year!

My current favorite is their Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate! SOooo good. Though, not so great for the ole waistline, so I have to limit to once a week as a dessert....

What's your favorite 'Limited Time' Drink?

:drinker:

Replies

• mizzymiz
    Options
    I love love love that time of year when Starbucks starts using their red winter cups...just lets everyone know that Christmas is coming!:heart:

My current favorite is their Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate! SOooo good. Though, not so great for the ole waistline, so I have to limit to once a week as a dessert....

• notsosimplyabby
    notsosimplyabby Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    did you know...
    you can always get it with 2% milk?
    :]
  • mizzymiz
    Options
    did you know...
    you can always get it with 2% milk?
    :]

Oh yes... I definitely get it with nonfat...and no whip...but it's still 270 calories for a short! ugh. Some things in life are just not fair. :grumble:
  • healthychic
    Options
    I don't think this one is limited but I LOVE the Skinny Caramel Latte. And its only 90 calories without whipped cream! MMM I wanna go get one now!:happy:

-Danielle
  • roshong06
    Options
    I just LOVE the peppermint mocha latte...I think they do it all year round now, but they didn't before...mmmm, so good, but 230 cals...I haven't had one in a few months. Now I really want one.
  • Cerabell18
    Options
    My favorite was the Dolce De Leche Latte...yum!

I used to work for a company that did promotional work for Starbucks so we would get to try all of their drinks before they came out and had the supplies to make them at work. This is probably part of the reason I have to now lose weight!

Now, my favorite is a sugar-free vanilla soy chai.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh-- I agree-- I just gushed to hubby the other day when he brought home a cup o' joe-- "Ooooohhh-- the Christmas cups-- I love the Christmas cups!!!!!!!"

"It's the most wonderful tiiiiime of the year-- "

julgran.gif
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options

Gingerbread latte...but I think they are calling it gingerspice latte this year......this stuff is like liquid crack....:laugh: So far I have been able to maintain my distance.......
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options

Gingerbread latte...but I think they are calling it gingerspice latte this year......this stuff is like liquid crack....:laugh: So far I have been able to maintain my distance.......
    I was just going to say, gingerbread latte! when we were in university, my roommates and I bought a big bottle of the gingerbread syrup so we could make em at home. oh wow, yummy!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I love their Peppermint Mocha-- really, really yummy--
  • notsosimplyabby
    notsosimplyabby Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    mmmm!! yummy! yesterday i treated myself to a dulce de leche and white mocha frappe with 2% milk! and it was AMAZING!
  • rhonda7694
    rhonda7694 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Mine is the Caramel brûlée. My weakness.
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    the mocha pecan is sooo good!
  • Ssg25
    Ssg25 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    skinny peppermint mocha, no whip 120 cals
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    rhonda7694 wrote: »
    Mine is the Caramel brûlée. My weakness.

Mine too!!
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one here who doesn't like Starbucks? I just like my coffee black like my soul

Me too. I do like a soy latte once in a very great while, though.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    OP must have went into caffeine overload by now!