Red Robin

Options
SERIOUSLY! Has anyone else gone to the Red Robin site and seen their new nutrition information? It's a joke! Almost everything is over 1000 calories, like I have those kinds of numbers to spare! And, the Whiskey River Chicken Wrap is 1500 calories, I took that personally.

So thank you very much Red Robin - my love handles greatly appreciate the new information....(mutters under her breath, "a** holes")

Replies

• Lauren882
    Options
    SERIOUSLY! Has anyone else gone to the Red Robin site and seen their new nutrition information? It's a joke! Almost everything is over 1000 calories, like I have those kinds of numbers to spare! And, the Whiskey River Chicken Wrap is 1500 calories, I took that personally.

So thank you very much Red Robin - my love handles greatly appreciate the new information....(mutters under her breath, "a** holes")
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Funny how they use the word ' nutrition' so lightly!!
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    But you can customize a lot of their foods to make them fit your calorie budget...there are actually a lot of options that I've had since starting my new lifestyle...
  • amyalwaysonline6
    Options
    I love/hate Red Robin. Bottemless steak fries seemed like the best thing ever until I started paying attention to calories. I can eat a lot of steak fries.
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I told them they need to put calorie counts on the menu. It sucks!!
  • pdxmomof2
    Options
    I am a Red Robin lover. But recently found out that the Clucks and Fries have less calories than the Crispy Chicken Tender Salad. Can you believe that one! Ugh! I thought for so long I was making a good choice when getting the salad. Nope. :sad:
  • bacyr21
    Options
    You can replace any of the burgers with a boca burger. They have a protein one that comes wrapped in lettuce instead of a bun.
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    I wish all restaurants had to post in their menus the cal counts of each food. I think New York passed a law that has this.
    So many have been deceived into thinking that they were making a healthy choice going with the salad. I am one of them.
    The best thing to do is try to split a meal with someone or get something that you can take home with you. Cut it in 1/2 as soon as you get it and box up the rest.
    Kelly