NSV for me as wel!!

Options
JennS19
JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
I've gone 2 weeks without a drop of soda/pop!!!!! I'm so proud of myself!

And the weight has really dropped since giving it up. In the last 2 weeks I've lost around 5 lbs!!

Replies

• lucieluss
    lucieluss Posts: 34
    Options
    really?? good work, i n know today, is the day i really say bye to pop, calorie wise or not,,cant be helpfull!!1 great to kniow it works to cut it out! good commitment!! :O)
  • paniolo5
    paniolo5 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Yeah - good for you!
  • new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Congratulations
  • new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you lucieluss
    It's been almost 4 months for me and the first week was the hardest but I know you can do it.
  • Kerry1023
    Kerry1023 Posts: 152
    Options
    Great job~ you should be proud of yourself.
  • bwyne03
    bwyne03 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Good job! Was that diet or full blown pop?? I have limited myself to one diet pop a day, but I know I should cut it out entirely!
  • JJtexasgirl
    JJtexasgirl Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    this may be a dumb question, but what does NSV stand for?
  • mitchet
    mitchet Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • Catzeyez
    Catzeyez Posts: 35
    Options
    Grats! You're dong awesome! That must be so tough. I have yet to kick the habit but I do want to get rid of it. So slowly been cutting back. Down to just a cup for dinner. Hopefully in a month I can say the same :)

Keep it up!
  • Becky011
    Becky011 Posts: 384
    Options
    not a dumb question!! :) I was wondering the same thing last week when someone posted NSV, I ended up googling it. It stands for Non-scale victory.
    this may be a dumb question, but what does NSV stand for?
  • Becky011
    Becky011 Posts: 384
    Options
    Great job!! Makes me thing about giving up pop *again* its usually something i *treat* myself too when i'm out for dinner but I 've been drinking alot of it lately.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!