ONDERLAND...pics (hopefully)

Options
idream2bgwen
idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
Well it is official. I have lost 41 pounds and now am 199!!! I am going to attempt to post pics. I hope I do it right!!! It is a great day and I am on cloud-nine! :bigsmile:

I have had a hard time seeing it on myself but when I look at the pics it is so easy to see the difference!!! :happy:

Keep scrolling...they are added. Sorry about the first three posts being mine! Have a great day all!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• idream2bgwen
    Options
    Or not. Thought I had it down but can't figure it out on the mac. Any suggestions for posting pics from a mac???
  • idream2bgwen
    Options
    beforesteph.jpg

halfwaytheresteph.jpg
  • mawhite717
    mawhite717 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    omg!! you look amazing!!! great job!! you dont look like you weigh 199 at all!! you look like you weight a lot less!! :o)
  • ChristinaMarie85
    ChristinaMarie85 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for sharing. Congrats!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Congrats on ur accomplishment.
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great. Congrats:happy:
  • biellas
    biellas Posts: 39
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats! Totally inspirational!
  • idream2bgwen
    Options
    omg!! you look amazing!!! great job!! you dont look like you weigh 199 at all!! you look like you weight a lot less!! :o)

First off, thank you everybody!!! :happy:
    I am about six feet tall so I guess I carry my weight a lot different...but trust me...it's all there! :blushing: But hopefully not for much longer. It has been a journey and will continue to be! I am planning on posting pics when I reach my goal weigh. I graduate from college with a nursing degree in two weeks and plan to rock a new outfit and might post pics then too!
  • fitforbeadie
    Options
    You look amazing. I am so proud of you!!!
  • idream2bgwen
    Options
    You look amazing. I am so proud of you!!!

Thank you friend! That means the world to me!!! :blushing:
  • katimorris87
    katimorris87 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's a huge milestone and you look WAY les than 199.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!