I'm a newbie... want to loose that mommy belly!

Options
Hello! I'm a mother of 3. A 5 yr. Girl, 2.5 boy, and 3 month old boy. I gained way too much weight with my last baby, and didn't loose the weight from the first two. Being a stay at home mother, and living in the country, I feel I need some motivation to get going in my weight loss goals. I love to ride horses and know my weight is hindering my riding abilities. Hope this group will help me get on the right track.

Replies

• CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a stay at home mom to four, ages: 8, 6, 4, and 2 (in 2 weeks). Good Luck on your journey!
  • adalton6
    adalton6 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I have 4 children and I have never lost the baby weight from anty of them. It is so hard after having children to loose the weight. I myself have set the goal of 100 lbs. I first personal goal is gettiong under 200 by the end of the summer. So I want to welcome you and let you know everyone on here are so motivating and supportive!!! Welcome!!!
  • aimelee
    aimelee Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    welcome! i'm a mom to a 19 month old boy, and i also work full-time. im on the same mission as you, get rid of the dreaded mom belly! good luck on your journey! :smile:
  • rhalse
    rhalse Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me as a friend! I have a 10 month old girl and a 2 3/4 year old boy. I work full time. It is a challenge, but not impossible for sure!
  • TinaHall1228
    Options
    I have 4 Kid's , 10 , 9, 7 and 4 and i started out at 230 lbs im a stay at home mommy . I would love to be there for you on your weight loss journey!