Hello I'm New

Options
Hi there,

I am new to this dieting thing, I used to be one of those annoying people who could eat more or less anything. NOT ANYMORE. I gave up smoking and put on a couple of stones, and it just hasn't shifted so giving this site a try. So hello everyone.

Replies

• hoochiemox
    Options
    Hi there,

I am new to this dieting thing, I used to be one of those annoying people who could eat more or less anything. NOT ANYMORE. I gave up smoking and put on a couple of stones, and it just hasn't shifted so giving this site a try. So hello everyone.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :smile:
  • Dena
    Dena Posts: 12
    Options
    Hello! It is not a diet, but a change of lifestyle for the better. Goodluck!:flowerforyou:
  • ladyd48337
    ladyd48337 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!!! Where are you from? I've been on this program for one full week and have lost 4 lbs! This website really is a great tool!
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!
    We are glad to have you join us!
    --Diann...:flowerforyou:
  • hoochiemox
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome,

I am from Holmfirth, I really would like to change my eating habits for the better, I have never really eaten junk food, just too much food:ohwell:
  • ConnieLynn
    ConnieLynn Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Welcome to you! You will enjoy the process.

Happy Wednesday,

Connie Lynn
  • ladyd48337
    ladyd48337 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I kinda thought you were from the UK. I have been doing a lot of reading online and have found that pounds are referred to as "stones" there. Welcome again!
  • estoyblanca
    Options
    :happy: Hi I just joined yesterday and am really impressed with this website. Good luck on your goals!!!
  • createsure
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome,

I am from Holmfirth, I really would like to change my eating habits for the better, I have never really eaten junk food, just too much food:ohwell:

Hi,
    I am like you... never really ate junk, just too much healthy natural food. It hasn't been that hard to reduce what I eat, and keeping track on this site makes it actually fun. I think it is tougher for those who need to learn to stop eating McDonald's every day for lunch. Good luck to you!
  • hoochiemox
    Options
    Yes I am impressed with this site too, the calorie counter is really good. Yes in England we still use stones and pounds ( at least I do because I am an old un') It doesn't sound as heavy as just using pounds somehow :blushing: Where is this site based??? is it British??? ( sorry for my ignorance here) once again thanks for all the welcomes, it's really friendly.:happy:
  • hoochiemox
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome,

Hi,
    I am like you... never really ate junk, just too much healthy natural food. It hasn't been that hard to reduce what I eat, and keeping track on this site makes it actually fun. I think it is tougher for those who need to learn to stop eating McDonald's every day for lunch. Good luck to you!

Well put that way it sounds quite easy, And yes I am enjoying keping track of the calories. Only been on here a day and already planning this evenings meal and swapping and changing whilst totting up the calories
  • hoochiemox
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome,

Hi,
  • hoochiemox
    Options
    I kinda thought you were from the UK. I have been doing a lot of reading online and have found that pounds are referred to as "stones" there. Welcome again!
    Just worked out how to do a personal reply, where abouts are you from? thanks for the welcome:flowerforyou:
  • hoochiemox
    Options
    Hi there,

Welcome to you! You will enjoy the process.

Happy Wednesday,

Connie Lynn

Happy Wednesday to you too Connie Lynn