Replies

• deb968
    deb968 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! I am so in!!
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I am on the same journey here. I have mini goals, but this is a milestone I am reaching out for. I feel as if I can brush it with my fingertips, but not quite grab it yet. I know we can do this! :flowerforyou:

*YAY* :bigsmile:

Go team ONEderland! :drinker:
  • nurse_christieyne
    Options
    I am in. I don't know how I let myself go for so long... Definately ready to make the changes I need. Feel free to add me..
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I haven't been under 200 since I got out of the Army. But I will be soon - only 87 lbs to go to get there. :smile:
  • julie_a_griffin
    julie_a_griffin Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • littttlelaurra
    littttlelaurra Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    yup add me in this is my first goal I started MFP (again) 3/27/11 at 245 and am only down 4 lbs this month CW 241. I would love to get under 200 by the end of August (22nd to be exact) but will settle for the end as that is my birthday. To enter football season in onederland would be wonderful lol. My goal weight is to lose 125 lbs or so by may 2012.
  • lildebbie616
    lildebbie616 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! This is a major goal of mine as well :)
  • K1Teacher
    K1Teacher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    This is the goal I am determined to reach by July 1st. I WILL do it! 23 more lbs to go!

Feel free to add me!

~Shanna :flowerforyou:
  • Mari1969
    Mari1969 Posts: 37
    Options
    Thanks for the add! WE can do this! I need to be under 200lbs by August 24th. So I have about 25lbs to go. I need lots of encouragement. I know I can get it from you guys on here.
  • Heather0611
    Heather0611 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm so close right now but have not lost in almost 4 weeks! At 201 right now and can't wait to get to ONEderland!! I started at 228 in July 2010, its coming off slow and steady but I'm ready to pick up the pace! Add me if you want :happy:
  • navvs15
    navvs15 Posts: 165
    Options
    Hi ,
    Just reached that goal on month ago after starting at 240lbs!!! You will get there too!
    Add me as a motivational friend

Wow, you lost 40 pounds in one month? That's impressive. Although it took me a tad longer, my first goal of coming to onederland came in January, I believe. But since joining the ranks of the one hundreds, I've lost 30 more pounds.

Good luck EVERYONE! You can do it! :happy:
  • ukjessi
    ukjessi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend, too! I've got 51 pounds to go in order to hit 199! But I know that we can definitely do it!
  • alynk
    alynk Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm in too! I can't tell you the last time I was under 200, I was likely in middle school! I need all the motivation I can get! So, please add me as a friend too!
  • kanglj65
    kanglj65 Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm in! I'm at 246 right now. My first goal is to lose 10%, which will be 225, but I really look forward to being under 200!!!
  • anewpath
    anewpath Posts: 200
    Options
    At first I clicked on your post and saw that your starting weight was only 268 and then I clicked out, because the jealous person inside of me was saying she's not that big, she'll be fine. Then I told myself WAIT click on her post again and read it. And i realized that I want to be under 200 pounds also. I have lost 37 pounds since I have been on this weight loss journey and boy has it been hard. Now that I'm out of the 300's I still have that fat girl inside of me pulling me down telling me that I can't do this, and I believe that we can all do this with a little support, in my case I need a lot of support because I've been a basket case lately. Good luck to you girlfriend because we all need it!!! :smile:

Getting out of the 300s is a huge accomplishment!! Don't minimize that, look at what you have been able to achieve and continue towards your goal. Having a final goal weight is good but set goals that will be achieved along the way, like 10 or 20 pounds. If you focus on that end number you may feel overwhelmed by the task. You can do this!!! You've started the process so just hang in there!!
  • anewpath
    anewpath Posts: 200
    Options
    I'm in! I'm currently 252 and my first minigoal is to drop 15 pounds by the middle of June. I haven't really decided on a goal weight but I'm thinking aroun 170-180. My life in onederland ended in 2000. I was fit and in a size 14 at 175 so I think I would be good with that, could be more tone than I was. Getting to onderland again will be great!!!

Game on!!!
  • mt2008
    mt2008 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :-) My main focus right now is to get under 200...I have 37lbs to go to get there! Any support would be awesome!!
  • khillman77
    Options
    Thank u
  • cclair1974
    Options
    I'm In!
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    I'm in with all of you! I am at 280.8 now and really want to make it under 200. I haven't set a date because I know it will be a long term goal but I could really use some advice or motivation in order to get there.