Replies

• HoopFire5602
    HoopFire5602 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Key lime butter salmon

salmon in bowl
    drench with lime juice
    Spray multiple times with parkay spray butter
    Let sit for awhile, then grill or cook on stove until flaky. (Grill is the best)

You can also do it with lemon juice.
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I marinate my salmon in Italian dressing, then place it in tin foil & pour more dessing over it. I then BBQ it for about 20 minutes (10 each side) & it is WONDERFUL. If you don't have the time to marinate it, place it in the tin foil & follow the directions (above) from there.
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Sprinkle some cajun spices on top grill or bake ,then put it on some sweet mash pot with a little natural yogurt ,its lovely .
  • Brianroseinaz
    Options
    I USUALLY MAKE SALMON 3 TIMES A WEEK FOR MY WIFE AND MYSELF. I BUY FROZEN OR FRESH SOCKEYE SALMON AND PUT A DRY RUB OF Chef Paul Prudhomme's Magic Seasoning Blends ~ Salmon Magic

PUT ALL OVER THE SALMON AND PLACE ON (SPRAYED WITH PAM) BAKING SHEET SKIN SIDE DOWN . PLACE OVEN ON 400 DEGREES AND COOK FOR 23 MINUTES. FOR LARGER , THICKER CUTS I WOULD LET IT STAY IN FOR AN ADDITIONAL 3-5 MORE MINUTES OR UNTIL YOU PRESS A FORK ON IT AND THE FISH FLAKES OFF.

I ALWAYS SERVE WITH BROCOLLI AND SIDE SALAD.

HOPE THIS HELPS
  • starboardzor
    Options
    I've tried so many different things, but the simplest recipe has so far been the best. I simply season them with salt and pepper, I'll brush them with a tiny bit of butter with dill sprinkled in, wrap them in tin foil, and place a couple slices of lemon over them. The lemon does wonders. Substitute the butter if you like! Oh and I'll bake at 350 for around 25 minutes, I think it is.