• tall_t
    tall_t Posts: 251
    Options
    Did Canelitas leave again?:sad:

Not sure, waiting to hear from her again.:huh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Hey raincloud...I just kicked the 200s this week too. ISN'T IS AWESOME? I am SO excited for us.

Yes, it is the most amazing feeling ever! Congrats on winning this week! I give up my temporary title of #1, lol.

:smile:

It's funny too because I was saying to my husband "wow, 190's, I can't wait for the 180's, OH! and the 170's, the 160's will be amazing...." and so on. hahaha. I feel now that getting below 200 I can do anything, so can you and so can everyone else!

Great job to the both of you. I too am out of the 200's for good. I decided that I wasn't out until I weighed myself at night and it no longer said 200. Great Job again!!!:flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I realized tonight we actually have three weeks, not two, and I want to wish all the teams the best of luck next week as we get through Thanksgiving. Remember to try to get some activity in after you eat on Thanksgiving, and only eat until you feel full. You do not have to eat until stuffed like the turkey :bigsmile:

The following is the new list of team members. If your name does not appear on the list it is because you have not contacted me last week or this week. Message me if you want to appear back on our team. The members in red did not contact me this week.

week13.jpg

Congratulations to raincloud for being our biggest loser this week, with Melissa coming in an incredibly close 2nd!!!

*GO ME GO ME GO ME* lol.

I am SO HAPPY to be out of the 200's FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats everyone, we're doing amazing! :happy:

You better watch out - I'm right behind you!!!!!!:devil:
  • tall_t
    tall_t Posts: 251
    Options
    Still waitin on the blue team.....

hint hint :tongue:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Sorry.... We are always last.
  • pdxmomof2
    Options
    Sorry guys. I was not feeling well these last couple days. Many nights with only a couple hours of sleep. I also only got 9 people who weighed in. For those of you who did. Thanks! And here are your very long awaited results!

If you dont see your name and you think it should be there then please send me a message. I am pretty sure I didnt miss anyone since , again , 9 people sent me results:cry:

Name.......................week 12................................week 13..........................loss/gain
    Pdxmomof2...........195..........................................194...................................-1.0
    Soccermum...........147.4.......................................147.6...............................+0.2
    Connieq288..........267.5.......................................267..................................-0.5
    Skittles................... 169..........................................171...................................+2.0
    Zaza........................135.4.......................................133.4................................-2.0
    Familygirl................230..........................................227.5................................-2.5
    Kristina23..............148.8.......................................149.9.................................+1.1
    gmpearse..............155...........................................153.2................................-1.8
    Rebecca1234.......221.9.......................................221.2.................................-0.7
    May_marie............168.8.......................................167.....................................-1.8

total loss= 10.3 pounds gains=3.3 total is 7.0 loss for the week.... pretty good for 10 people!

Way to go Blue team and sorry for the delay.

Good job black and purple too!

Amy
  • pdxmomof2
    Options

Sorry Connie!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options

Sorry Connie!

Its ok.... I didnt meant anything by it. I know that people get busy and everything. Heck I have been so busy these last few days.

Connie
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    my weight was wrong i lost that pound last week i was still the same. :smile: Its ok i know your not feeling well.