2»

Replies

• jamie1076
    Options
    Pear for me
  • savannahgro
    savannahgro Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm a pear with a side of apple?? I hold it all in my tummy, butt and thighs. Mostly my butt and thighs right now!
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Great info, I am def. pear!
  • wanda1956
    wanda1956 Posts: 110
    Options
    I dont really fit into either of thoses catagories..I am thick all over and dont have large breast for a women my size...so I don't know where I fit in...
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I am a pear, but my metabolism is not slow. I too would find it difficult to give up milk and cheese... everything in moderation! My butt is ok but I will keep doing strength training and loads of squats/lunges in the hopes that my thighs will some day have a better shape.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    pear here!
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I don't really seem to fit either one - did they have a listing for watermelon? :laugh:
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I am honestly neither. So great.....i am unknown shaped then....

Me too; I have larger breasts and large hips...I'm all sorts of unknown, lol
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    What about us hour-glass people? (I can't think of a fruit that matches)
    The 'girls' and the hips are big, but I have a pretty tiny waist.

An apple core? lol, idk
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Another hour-glass with ample chest AND booty with a small waist. :)
  • Suzannejl
    Suzannejl Posts: 212
    Options
    Give up cheese and dairy, yet prone to osteoporosis?! Can you say oxymoron! This Pear is sticking with her cheese sticks and dairy, and taking calcium. And yes, the occasional ice cream!

The bad thing about being a pear is people look at you and say you're not fat! Why are you trying to lose weight? Especially when you are sitting down. Well if they could see me bending over from the backside they would know! I hate buying dresses! Hips always in another section than my boobs! lol that will never change. I wonder did they say which exercises us pears should use to try to even up? I seriously hate 34 boobs and 45 hips!:noway:
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I guess neither, my chest and hips are almost the same size and my waist is 7 inches smaller...

Same here but my waist is 13" smaller than my hips (45, 33, 46)! Peanut, hourglass, apple core - definitely not a pear or an apple though!
  • allroundthesun
    Options
    I'm definitely an apple, minus the large breasts. Thanks for sharing!