Smurfettes and Papa Smurf 11/20

Options
I figured I would start the thread today. I think we're all looking for each other!

I feel as though I've plateaued. I keep bouncing between 169 and 171. I am hoping to stay about where I am until Dec. 1, when I have a personal training session. My schedule will really allow me to start lifting weights at the gym. Hopefully that will be what I need to kick myself into overdrive.

I love Chobani greek yogurt. It is 140 calories, 0 fat, 14 g protein, and delicious. The ingredients in it are non-fat milk, sugar, strawberries, and live cultures. They aren't CHEAP, but they aren't EXPENSIVE either. They are 6 oz, but oh so filling (way more than Light and Fit). I bought them here 4 for $5.

On another note, I passed the 2nd part for my CPA exam!!! I take a 3rd part on Saturday, and then I only need to pass one more exam to get my CPA license!!!

Have a smurfy day!

PS: Free Breakfast at Work TODAY! YAY FRUIT TRAYS!

Replies

• ThisIsJeffHere
    Options
    I figured I would start the thread today. I think we're all looking for each other!

I feel as though I've plateaued. I keep bouncing between 169 and 171. I am hoping to stay about where I am until Dec. 1, when I have a personal training session. My schedule will really allow me to start lifting weights at the gym. Hopefully that will be what I need to kick myself into overdrive.

I love Chobani greek yogurt. It is 140 calories, 0 fat, 14 g protein, and delicious. The ingredients in it are non-fat milk, sugar, strawberries, and live cultures. They aren't CHEAP, but they aren't EXPENSIVE either. They are 6 oz, but oh so filling (way more than Light and Fit). I bought them here 4 for $5.

On another note, I passed the 2nd part for my CPA exam!!! I take a 3rd part on Saturday, and then I only need to pass one more exam to get my CPA license!!!

Have a smurfy day!

PS: Free Breakfast at Work TODAY! YAY FRUIT TRAYS!
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on passing the second part of your exam!!:happy:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    WTG Jeff
    I have been so busy lately. My car broke down earlier in the week and we got it back yesterday. I took the boys to go and see Bolt last night. It was actually pretty funny. Today I had 2 seperate basketball practices. I took the first one at 10 at one of the local schools and then in between I was trying to kill some time so I went to this chili cook off. There were 8 people doing it so at least it wasnt a huge amount I was trying. Some of them I didnt like but I had a top 3. Then I took the other kid to his practice at 1 and the good thing about taht one was that it was at the rec center which is where I work out so I was able to work out while he was in practice. This week has been a tough one for eating. I had been doing good at watching what i was eating and then I sort of started to lose weight real slow so this week I havent really watched what I ate. ANd wouldnt you know I lost weight. I guess sometimes you do need to do something different.

Connie