Newbie, hopefully making this the year I banish the extra 25

Options
Hi there, I'm new to the site. I originally joined for the tracker thing but also liked the look of the forum so thought I'd poke my nose in!

So I'm a busy med student, who knows all the theory and what I should be doing, but its pretty hard to make the actual changes and make them stick, but I'm determined to make the rest of the year the year I banish my love handles and stop being a hypocrite!

Any tips/advice would be an amazing help!

CW: 76kg
GW: 50kg

Replies

• rebelontherun
    rebelontherun Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Well welcome to the site! I just joined a couple days ago as well.
    I know how it is to be busy with school and life, and still trying to stick to losing weight and healthier choices and everything, so if you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to message me!
    I'm also trying to lose around 25 pounds as well :)
  • pumpkinpositive
    Options
    Aaw thanks for the offer rebelontherun, 25lbs seems to be a more reasonable target now that I think about it but I'm actually trying to lose 25kg which is around 55lbs!
  • rebelontherun
    rebelontherun Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Oops I guess I read 25kg as lbs lol. But I have no doubt that you can accomplish it :)
    I just joined here a few days ago, and already I'm seeing a difference in my eating habits (which were always my weak spot), so if you plan on using the food diary and exercise diary on MFP I highly recommend it!
    What are some of the things that you have trouble with?