oatmeal!!!

Options
So I was looking for some way to add a little low-calorie variety to my steel cut oats this morning because I get up really early for work 2 days a week I try to keep it light so I'm not killing my calories later and I'm not starving... so I made my oatmeal with coffee instead of water and added a packet of splenda flavors for coffee... YUM! just the kick it needed!

Replies

• stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    So I was looking for some way to add a little low-calorie variety to my steel cut oats this morning because I get up really early for work 2 days a week I try to keep it light so I'm not killing my calories later and I'm not starving... so I made my oatmeal with coffee instead of water and added a packet of splenda flavors for coffee... YUM! just the kick it needed!
  • diegelmansm
    Options
    I like to add craisens, a smashed up bananna, or some peanut butter to mine!
  • stephiepoo
    Options
    I can not imagine the taste of that :huh: but glad you like it :happy:
  • jenrobi
    Options
    I cook 1/2 c of oatmeal with 1/2 c of 2% milk, then I add 1/2 c of unsweetened apple sauce, minibox of raisins and cinnamon. Yummmy! I eat it almost every morning. I've been varying it up with a diced up apple softened in the microwave instead of the apple sauce. Sometime I will use cranberries instead of raisins.
  • teacheratkins24
    teacheratkins24 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I cook 1/2 c of oatmeal with 1/2 c of 2% milk, then I add 1/2 c of unsweetened apple sauce, minibox of raisins and cinnamon. Yummmy! I eat it almost every morning. I've been varying it up with a diced up apple softened in the microwave instead of the apple sauce. Sometime I will use cranberries instead of raisins.

How many calories is that? Minus the raisins, I think I might try it! :happy:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I used to have oatmeal every morning... I got so sick of it :sick: but I am glad you found something that works for you! :flowerforyou: