Newbie Intro!

Options
ccrams2
ccrams2 Posts: 18 Member
Hi everyone! I'm fairly new to MFP and have been wanting to lose weight for a few years now. I figured I would go ahead and post and introduce myself as a way to hold myself more accountable! I would love to lose 35-40 pounds and am looking for weight loss buddies that can help along this journey with tips and advice, etc. Looking forward to getting to know everyone! :smile:

Replies

• hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! This site is awesome! Please feel free to add me as a weight loss buddy if you would like!!!! Happy Journey!
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    :happy: Welcome! This is an amazing website. Cant say enough good about it!

Good luck, and feel free to friend me.

I am 27, and looking to lose 82lbs. Have lost 11 already, and am LOVING the gym!
  • fzia
    fzia Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this site too. we can be weight loss buddy:)
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    I have a similar goal of wanting to lose about 40# and am new here too. Feel free to add me as a friend and I'll do my best to motivate and support! Welcome!
  • suzygeorge
    Options
    Been on MFP for about a week. I find it very helpful. Add me as a weight loss buddy if you like. Everyone needs a little support now and then. Thanks
  • kiisha_11
    kiisha_11 Posts: 55
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You will love this site. Good Luck! You Can Do It!
  • ayj73
    ayj73 Posts: 15
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This site has really helped me. I would like to be your weight loss buddy. I have lost 44 pounds so far. I have 29 pounds before I am at my goal weight. I am so grateful for MFP! I have never been this succesful at losing weight. I look forward to getting to know you. I am happy to offer any help I can.