ideal measurements?

Options
Hi,
I'm trying to determine ideal body measurements for my height....5ft.
I'm a 30yr old female.

I'm currently:

Bust 36
Waist 27
Hips 37
Thighs 22

Ive searched high and low so any advice appreciated ;-)

Replies

• JPayne53
    JPayne53 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    BUMP... I'm 5'1"...
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I would think this is more of a personal preference. I really don't know that there is an 'ideal'.

ETA: there are some areas you just cannot get to an 'ideal' number so that could be dangerous.
  • Eskimopie
    Eskimopie Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Depends on your body shape...you can only reduce...can't magically make your proportions change. However, your measurements seem slim and proportional already so you don't have anything to worry about, I don't think.
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Depends on your body shape...you can only reduce...can't magically make your proportions change. However, your measurements seem slim and proportional already so you don't have anything to worry about, I don't think.

I don't know, by her picture she look kinda thin and flat. :-)
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options

bahaha!!!!
  • 123nikki123
    123nikki123 Posts: 527
    Options

lol
  • jellybaby84
    jellybaby84 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'1"

Your current measurements are well inside the normal and healthy range I think and probably not that far off many people's ideal.

'Ideal' is subjective so I doubt you'll get a definitive answer.

My current measurements are 30, 25.5, 37 and my ideal would be 30, 22, 32 or thereabouts but that doesn't really mean a lot.
  • W0lfReaper
    W0lfReaper Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" ,, hips 42 ,, waist 30,, bust 36,, i thought ideal was 36 25 36 I think which I would love to be :)
  • Eskimopie
    Eskimopie Posts: 235 Member
    Options

Hahaha.... I was all ready to be offended til I scrolled up to her picture again :) I'm not gullible, not at all.
  • CrimsonWife
    Options
    Isn't the stereotypical "ideal" supposed to be 36D-24-36?

Back in my college sorority days, I was 34C-22-34. While I'd love to get back to those measurements, after 3 kids I don't think that's realistic.