So Excited!!!

Options
I walk/jogged for 24 minutes!! This is a HUGE deal for me!! i am very proud of me for once!!

Replies

• blueviolet20
    blueviolet20 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • susu5
    susu5 Posts: 122
    Options
    You have something to feel good about!!!! Great!!!
  • KDemon
    KDemon Posts: 18
    Options
    Good for you! When I started this journey I had never run/jogged anywhere.... ever.... However, I completed a mile in 13 minutes last week. I didn't run the whole thing, but I definately see improvement - can't wait until I can manage 24 minutes!!!

congratulations
  • Mark330
    Mark330 Posts: 75
    Options
    Congratulations! Way to go!
  • mamabear0222
    mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    good for you girl! congrats!
  • cfer843625
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!! :happy:
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Great job...every little bit counts.
  • TheresaRichardson
    Options
    Good job. Way to go, girl!
  • TheEnd10
    TheEnd10 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good job! Running is hard work, especially when you are just starting. I imagine myself running.....if someone scary was chasing me with a weapon.....and that's about it. So kudos to you! =)
  • JessicaBuff
    JessicaBuff Posts: 233
    Options
    Thanks guys!! Think i will do a 12 minute mile again tonight!
  • happydaywitty
    happydaywitty Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. My friend and I walked/jogged a 5k last Saturday. we were so proud of our selves. Never thought I would say I did a 5k. Now we can't wait to do another one and improve our time.
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Good job! Running is hard work, especially when you are just starting. I imagine myself running.....if someone scary was chasing me with a weapon.....and that's about it. So kudos to you! =)

I used to say that I wouldn't run even if someone was chasing me...now I dabble a bit. But it's aweosme to see so many runners on here.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!